Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a bumbaaclaut from da careeebiaaans

Yeah mon! Inside!

On the real though......i'm really excited to see where this new racial dynamic goes. As more and more of you are given a life line to the US....despite trump's ban .....there seem to be a lot of you in the west already and you have built a real reservoir of filth that you have shitted all over the net. Let's see how it all goes down. Rahtid!

Again if i were AA i wouldn't be taken no sh*t off no somali....just like a somali would take no sh*t off no AA if this was in reverse.

Yeah mon! Inside!

On the real though......i'm really excited to see where this new racial dynamic goes. As more and more of you are given a life line to the US....despite trump's ban .....there seem to be a lot of you in the west already and you have built a real reservoir of filth that you have shitted all over the net. Let's see how it all goes down. Rahtid!

Again if i were AA i wouldn't be taken no sh*t off no somali....just like a somali would take no sh*t off no AA if this was in reverse.

What obsession lol... I look down on them as god created me superior

No you keep looking down because you are shook and scared to make eye contact with niggas in your zipcode... less you git your soft banana-sculpted chest smushed. Nigga that pic is all the evidence needed to peg you as a wimp. Bet you sweat bullets whenever you get near a nigga....you'll be that way for life too. hahaaaa!

No you keep looking down because you are shook and scared to make eye contact with niggas in your zipcode... less you git your soft banana-sculpted chest smushed. Nigga that pic is all the evidence needed to peg you as a wimp. Bet you sweat bullets whenever you get near a nigga....you'll be that way for life too. hahaaaa!
I have black friends

Iam an Alabama and I wanna be free :rolleyes:

What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!

Nigga why you gonna make me regret defending her :ohhh: Then proceed to diss and threaten us on our own forum :damedamn: Just WTF :wtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!
Somalis are not part of the world order we fighting tooth and nail it's best to die on your feet than to live on your knees that's why it took three European countries Italy, France, England with the help of their stooges Kenya & Ethiopia to subdue Somalis the only people in Africa that required not one but 3 different European countries to colonise it with the help of two other African countries. Unlike Kenya & Ethiopia who were puppets of the west Somalia help Zambia Zimbabwe Angola Namibia South Africa to get their independence from the European colonialists Somalis trained many Africans and funded them that's why they're presently in the state that they're in cause they refuse to submit and surrender to the will of the cabal.

Far from a docile subservient lot similar to Afghanistanis f*ck the new world order. Not your folks yes master are we sick master kkk

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
432eaf6c475dcf3716362cc9c276f168--discussion-africa.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somalis are not part of the world order we fighting tooth and nail it's best to die on your feet than to live on your knees that's why it took three European countries Italy, France, England with the help of their stooges Kenya & Ethiopia to subdue Somalis the only people in Africa that required not one but 3 different European countries to colonise it with the help of two other African countries. Unlike Kenya & Ethiopia who were puppets of the west Somalia help Zambia Zimbabwe Angola Namibia South Africa to get their independence from the European colonialists Somalis trained many Africans and funded them that's why they're presently in the state that they're in cause they refuse to submit and surrender to the will of the cabal.

Far from a docile subservient lot similar to Afghanistanis f*ck the new world order. Not your folks yes master are we sick master kkk
And for what ? all the countries Somalia helped stabbed us in the back,

Notice how the We Wuzians never claim Somalia - always Ethiopia. Let that be a lesson to y'all, you are seen as less than the xabasha because you are refugees who destroyed their country, insult other ethnicities and have a bad reputation. The xabasha have done a lot of work on their PR and promoted the hell out of the shitty country. From myths about never being colonised to being the oldest Christian nation on earth (they aren't), to promoting their cuisine and cultural clothes.

Xabashis are using their soft power while s are antagonising people.

Notice how the We Wuzians never claim Somalia - always Ethiopia. Let that be a lesson to y'all, you are seen as less than the xabasha because you are refugees who destroyed their country, insult other ethnicities and have a bad reputation. The xabasha have done a lot of work on their PR and promoted the hell out of the shitty country. From myths about never being colonised to being the oldest Christian nation on earth (they aren't), to promoting their cuisine and cultural clothes.

Xabashis are using their soft power while s are antagonising people.
Yet we look down on habeshas while your kind look upto them
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending