Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!
The dumb ni**er finally learnt to take off bold, an improvement from somalien but it's somali not somalian.
:samwelcome:

What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!
lmao, yet you're here?

:drakekidding:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can relate to this women.

Both Somali women and African American women struggle with our embarrassing males. :wow:

She's more beautiful than every skinny bidaar having faraax combined commenting.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
I can relate to this women.

Both Somali women and African women struggle with our embarrassing males. :wow:

She's more beautiful than every skinny bidaar having faraax combined commenting.
You're comparing a jareer woman with a faraax :drakewtf:

You're throwing shade and you don't even know it :mjlol:

I must say that i agree with you all on one thing regarding the woman's video....she is definitely fragile. Its clear that somaliens have a deep-seeded need to be enemies of AAs...even in their weak, begging, state.

If i were AA I would oblige...in a bigggg phucking way.

I must say that i agree with you all on one thing regarding the woman's video....she is definitely fragile. Its clear that somaliens have a deep-seeded need to be enemies of AAs...even in their weak, begging, state.

If i were AA I would oblige...in a bigggg phucking way.
And clearly you are even more fragile than the woman. Based on a few trolls online you've made a decision about over 20 million people.

TheMadMullah

Author: H*ejabi secrets| hate lefties
Don't make racist jokes its not funny. Clearly its leading some impressionable people to hate all Somalis.
Instead of being concerned with niggers, you should be concerned about your uncle khayre who will be impeached soon lol
And to most people who use that word as an insult, so are you.
And no cadaan actually ask me why do Somalis look different to niggers

Status
Not open for further replies.