Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!
The dumb finally learnt to take off bold, an improvement from somali but it's somali not somalian.
:samwelcome:

What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!

lmao, yet you're here?

:drakekidding:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can relate to this women.

Both Somali women and African American women struggle with our embarrassing males. :wow:

She's more beautiful than every skinny bidaar having faraax combined commenting.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I can relate to this women.

Both Somali women and African women struggle with our embarrassing males. :wow:

She's more beautiful than every skinny bidaar having faraax combined commenting.
You're comparing a Madow woman with a faraax :drakewtf:

You're throwing shade and you don't even know it :mjlol:

I must say that i agree with you all on one thing regarding the woman's video....she is definitely fragile. Its clear that somalis have a deep-seeded need to be enemies of AAs...even in their weak, begging, state.

If i were AA I would oblige...in a bigggg phucking way.

I must say that i agree with you all on one thing regarding the woman's video....she is definitely fragile. Its clear that somalis have a deep-seeded need to be enemies of AAs...even in their weak, begging, state.

If i were AA I would oblige...in a bigggg phucking way.

And clearly you are even more fragile than the woman. Based on a few trolls online you've made a decision about over 20 million people.

Status
Not open for further replies.