Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are not part of the world order we fighting tooth and nail it's best to die on your feet than to live on your knees that's why it took three European countries Italy, France, England with the help of their stooges Kenya & Ethiopia to subdue Somalis the only people in Africa that required not one but 3 different European countries to colonise it with the help of two other African countries. Unlike Kenya & Ethiopia who were puppets of the west Somalia help Zambia Zimbabwe Angola Namibia South Africa to get their independence from the European colonialists Somalis trained many Africans and funded them that's why they're presently in the state that they're in cause they refuse to submit and surrender to the will of the cabal.

Far from a docile subservient lot similar to Afghanistanis f*ck the new world order. Not your folks yes master are we sick master kkk
Lol, let's start off by noting that Somalia or a Somali nation never existed before European arrival. Next, let's talk about how Italy, Britain or Ethiopia would have colonized the region if it had not been for the rival colonial powers. Last, let's not allude to something of grandeur...Somalia never helped anyone get independence, including itself. My 2 cents.

Ps Ethiopia supported and trained Nelson Mendela, the mau mau of Kenya, the Spla of South Sudan, armed Mugabe of Zimbabwe, and much more. We literally helped most African countries gain independence.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol, let's start off by noting that Somalia or a Somali nation never existed before European arrival. Next, let's talk about how Italy, Britain or Ethiopia would have colonized the region if it had not been for the rival colonial powers. Last, let's not allude to something of grandeur...Somalia never helped anyone get independence, including itself. My 2 cents.
Somalia did existed even during the time of the pharaoh but not as we know it today rather it was tribal kingdoms like punt which still exists today as a federal state of Somalia called Puntland a little food for thought did you know the Egyptian Pharaohs use to travel to present day Puntland and even referred to it as the lands of god cause the finest frankincense and myrrh in the world Is found in Puntland state of Somalia.

Somalia did existed even during the time of the pharaoh but not as we know it today rather it was tribal kingdoms like punt which still exists today as a federal state of Somalia called Puntland a little food for thought did you know the Egyptian Pharaohs use to travel to present day Puntland and even referred to it as the lands of god cause the finest frankincense and myrrh in the world Is found in Puntland state of Somalia.
Historians have already proven that the land of pnt is in the ethio-eri-sud area. Just because you name yourself after it does not mean anything. I have also provided some evidence to support this. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/land-of-punt-the-mysterious-land.28619/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Historians have already proven that the land of pnt is in the ethio-eri-sud area. Just because you name yourself after it does not mean anything. I have also provided some evidence to support this.
Here's the emperor of Ethiopia kissing the ring of his masters the British thrown he was a puppet who helped the western imperial powers cause Ethiopia emperor was a Christian who worshipped a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes infact Haile selasie believed he wasn't black but rather a white man.
IMG_3983.PNG

Historians have already proven that the land of pnt is in the ethio-eri-sud area. Just because you name yourself after it does not mean anything. I have also provided some evidence to support this. https://www.somalispot.com/threads/land-of-punt-the-mysterious-land.28619/

Ethiopia never existed thousands of years ago, you ape. How many times do I have to tell you? The Semitic half-breeds were restricted to Northern tigrey and Amhara regions until modern times. Even then, you stole those regions from the Agew and Bilen. Go back to Sanaa, you bastard and stop claiming HOA history.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ethiopia never existed thousands of years ago, you ape. How many times do I have to tell you? The Semitic half-breeds were restricted to Northern tigrey and Amhara regions until modern times. Even then, you stole those regions from the Agew and Bilen. Go back to Sanaa, you bastard and stop claiming HOA history.
No matter how much you say it, it will not ever be true. I have already rebuked your accusations. Habeshas don't steel land, we govern it. Somalis stole the land of the harla (harari), the oromos, and the Bantus. Now run along.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
No matter how much you say it, it will not ever be true. I have already rebuked your accusations. Habeshas don't steel land, we govern it. Somalis stole the land of the harla (harari), the oromos, and the Bantus. Now run along.
Steel? Oromos? Bantus? What??

Somalis are native to the land, Yemeni monkey, you are not.

Why do your people always flock to cities and lands that belong to other ethnic groups? Can't you build your own cities?

Jigjiga - Somali
Dirirdhabe - Somali
Bishiftu - Oromo
Finfinne/Addis Ababa - Oromo
Lalibela - Agew
Hawassa - Sidaamo
Assab - Afar
Keren - Bilen

Soon you'll be begging Hargeisa, Mogadishu and Djibouti as well.

Does frankincense and myrrh grow in Ethiopia if so is it the best quality in the world like Puntlands king of frankincense?

http://puntlandfrankincense.com/
Yea, yes it does. Read the points that I have presented in the pnt post and you will also come up with the same conclusion.
Here's the emperor of Ethiopia kissing the ring of his masters the British thrown he was a puppet who helped the western imperial powers cause Ethiopia emperor was a Christian who worshipped a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes infact Haile selasie believed he wasn't black but rather a white man.
View attachment 29136

You really are a nut. Ethiopia was an empire then, so we dealt with other empires. Don't be saddened that you never made it to the table and were his subjects.

Somalis are native to the land, Yemeni monkey, you are not.

Why do your people always flock to cities and lands that belong to other ethnic groups? Can't you build your own cities?

Jigjiga - Somali
Dirirdhabe - Somali
Bishiftu - Oromo
Finfinne/Addis Ababa - Oromo
Lalibela - Agew
Hawassa - Sidaamo
Assab - Afar
Keren - Bilen

Soon you'll be begging Hargeisa, Mogadishu and Djibouti as well.
Jigjiga along with most cities in the Somali region were founded and built by Ethiopians. Addis Ababa and debre zeyet have been apart of Shewa before oromos invaded. Lalibela is Amhara central you twat, Agews and Amhara are the same people. The rest of the cities were built up by habeshas, but we do not make up the majority of the city.

Jigjiga along with most cities in the Somali region were founded and built by Ethiopians. Addis Ababa and debre zeyet have been apart of Shewa before oromos invaded. Lalibela is Amhara central you twat, Agews and Amhara are the same people. The rest of the cities were built up by habeshas, but we do not make up the majority of the city.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Still shamelessly begging.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Waryaa you keep talking about Ethiopia. :susp:This is SOMALI spot not Ethiopia spot.:camby:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Run out of points bubu the clown?
Mogadishu was founded by Swahili Omanis.
Never mind, you gave up on that awhile ago, good for you.
addis ababa was founded by African Americans from west africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts