Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jigjiga along with most cities in the Somali region were founded and built by Ethiopians. Addis Ababa and debre zeyet have been apart of Shewa before oromos invaded. Lalibela is Amhara central you twat, Agews and Amhara are the same people. The rest of the cities were built up by habeshas, but we do not make up the majority of the city.
Lil midget we don't care what u built. U still a lil midget. u can't prove xabashis are native to jigjiga :umad::trash::trash:

This is the guy with the soft effeminate torso pic. Listen jelly man the girl is rocking an afro in that clip so i don't think it has to do with hair....and straight, thin, long noses are for arabs and witches.

I think she is one of those black people in the west who was brought up to romanticize africa (afterall she did say she was afrocentric) and she has experienced a rude awakening. She'll get over it.
Since when do xaarabs have thin noses :liberaltears:

Where does this misconception that arabs look like tanned europeans come from? Maybe i notice it cuz i like anthropology
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Yea, yes it does. Read the points that I have presented in the pnt post and you will also come up with the same conclusion.

You really are a nut. Ethiopia was an empire then, so we dealt with other empires. Don't be saddened that you never made it to the table and were his subjects.

Ethiopians can't even pronounce the name of their own country. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lol the zoo animals are crying because I stated facts. We own your people like cattle, what will you do? We own your country like a colony, what will you do? We will continue to rule forever, because of one simple rule. An Ethiopian is far more superior than a savage in everyway possible.

Lol the zoo animals are crying because I stated facts. We own your people like cattle, what will you do? We own your country like a colony, what will you do? We will continue to rule forever, because of one simple rule. An Ethiopian is superior to a savage in everyway possible.
Aww u couldn't find anything else to reply? :lolbron:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Lol the zoo animals are crying because I stated facts. We own your people like cattle, what will you do? We own your country like a colony, what will you do? We will continue to rule forever, because of one simple rule. An Ethiopian is superior to a savage in everyway possible.
If Ethiopians are superior to Somalis then go make an EthioSpot :camby:

Just like the woman in the video, they're obsessed with us & our approval of them :mybusiness::mybusiness:

Bwaaaahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah! Approval of somalis!?????? Nigga you had your banana today!? Are you aware of your place in the world? Who the phuck wants to be associated with you!? Nigga you are one generation removed from living in a new sand dune every two weeks! GTFOH!!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Bwaaaahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah! Approval of somalis!?????? Nigga you had your banana today!? Are you aware of your place in the world? Who the phuck wants to be associated with you!? Nigga you are one generation removed from living in a new sand dune every two weeks! GTFOH!!
just do a simple google/youtube search, bantus are obsessed with EAs in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.