Tribal supporters of Somalia's President Farmaajo are praying to Allah that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
H.E. Abdirahman Abdishakur does not get elected as President of Somalia in 2021 :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::dead:.

Have you noticed that Darood Nationalist fear this man more than they fear Allah ?:deadrose:

All of the main shegaatos on this site fear him too. Like the fool who has been claiming to be hawiye online for the last decade and the other muppet who lies about being HY and lastly the shegaato who is a hardcore Farmaajo supporter but claims that she is Hawiye.:damn:

@Factz @jugjugwacwac @Juuqbuuqluuq @Gucci mane @SirLancelLord @Fiidmeer @fox @Spin Doctor @AarLibaax and @Geeljire sanbuur (welcome back).

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Cabdishakur is not a good candidate. Guy is the reason why Kenya is trying to take our waters.

Secessionists be like
upload_2019-5-26_22-22-1.png

DRACO

VIP
Cabdishakur is not a good candidate. Guy is the reason why Kenya is trying to take our waters.
Here is my previous post debunking the claims that Abdirahman Abdirahman is responsible for the Kenya-Somalia sea dispute .
——————-

5ab0e654-cae8-4862-b00c-1559025a58f4-jpeg.65674

Read carefully and see that its written with ''I Undersigned Omar Abdirashid (PM) authorize and empower'', meaning he(Omar sharmarke) ordered Abdishakur (the employee) to sign the ocean away on behalf of him.

How can any wise minded individual blame an employee (Abdishakur) for what his employers (PM Omar Abdirashid and President Sheikh Shariif) ordered him to do?
97203481-46f0-486e-ad3c-c114fd8cdea7-jpeg.65676

These 2 individuals (Pic Above) are to be blamed for the Kenya-Somalia sea dispute . Not their former employee Abdirahman Abdishakur who signed a document on behalf of them!

DRACO, Mar 6, 2019Report
#14Reply

Last edited:
Here is my previous post debunking the claims that Abdirahman Abdirahman is responsible for the Kenya-Somalia sea dispute .
——————-

Read carefully and see that its written with ''I Undersigned Omar Abdirashid (PM) authorize and empower'', meaning he(Omar sharmarke) ordered Abdishakur (the employee) to sign the ocean away on behalf of him.

How can any wise minded individual blame an employee (Abdishakur) for what his employers (PM Omar Abdirashid and President Sheikh Shariif) ordered him to do?

These 2 individuals (Pic Above) are the blame for selling the ocean and not their former employees

DRACO, Mar 6, 2019Report
#14Reply
Certain people like to forget parts of the history.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't get what they would gain by meeting Ina Abdishakur. If he was elected into office, he wouldn't recognise Somaliland either. Infact Farmajo would become part of the opposition and Ina Cali Waraabe would meet him too :drakelaugh:dumb cycle

——————-

These 2 individuals (Pic Above) are to be blamed for the Kenya-Somalia sea dispute . Not their former employee Abdirahman Abdishakur who signed a document on behalf of them!

DRACO, Mar 6, 2019Report
#14Reply
The whole lot are guilty, believe me I ain't defending fatboy abdi buur ina sharmarke, and shaikh shariif is just as complicit.

Bohol

VIP
I don't get what they would gain by meeting Ina Abdishakur. If he was elected into office, he wouldn't recognise Somaliland either. Infact Farmajo would become part of the opposition and Ina Cali Waraabe would meet him too :drakelaugh:dumb cycle

Bingo.

DRACO

VIP
Under Abdirahman Abdishakur and the wadajir party, Somalia and Somaliland will hold meaningful and fruitful negotiations. The Republic of Somaliland and Somalia will restore their brotherly relations.

BIG CHANGE IS COMING TO THE HOA, STAY TUNED.

Mckenzie

VIP
Under Abdirahman Abdishakur and the wadajir party, Somalia and Somaliland will hold meaningful and fruitful negotiations. The Republic of Somaliland and Somalia will restore their brotherly relations.

BIG CHANGE IS COMING TO THE HOA, STAY TUNED.

Negotiate what exactly? Neither side will budge. Somaliland want their borders to be recognised and to manage their own airspace and waters.

Ina C/shakuur cannot do anything as President. He would have to pass it through Parliament who will reject it everytime for 3 reasons.

1. Most Somalis believe that unity is sacred (midnimada waa muqadas) despite some being more vocal about it for reasons of territorial clan disputes (Harti in SSC)

2. It would risk the jobs of Somalilanders in the South - all Isaaq/Ciise/Samaroon/Harti MPs in the government would be told to resign as the constituents they represent are part of a different country. This would reshape 4.5 completely.

3. It would encourage the balkanisation of Somalia - Puntland will secede (though which i personally support).

The only idealistic solution would be to grant Somaliland independence but to keep the borders open for nomads and their herds grazing. No requirement of a Visa or setting up an embassy.

Maybe we could have a Somali Commonwealth like the Arab League where Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland meet up to discuss Pan Somali Affairs. The Somaliweyn dream can still be achieved as seperate powerful nations because 3 voices is better than one. We don't need to be under flag and one government.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
——————-

DRACO, Mar 6, 2019Report
#14Reply
This is ridiculous. I doubt that you would hold the soldiers who bombed Hargeisa to the same standard.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Maybe we could have a Somali Commonwealth like the Arab League where Djibouti, Somalia and Somaliland meet up to discuss Pan Somali Affairs. The Somaliweyn dream can still be achieved as seperate powerful nations because 3 voices is better than one. We don't need to be under flag and one government.

this wont work.

all three will be indebt to some foreign nation, raising export taxes to each other. once a nomad crosses over, and gets shot,its over.

Cabdishakur is a third rate politician. He has absolutely no chance of becoming president

I don't know why he wastes his time vying for the presidency

Mckenzie

VIP
this wont work.

all three will be indebt to some foreign nation, raising export taxes to each other. once a nomad crosses over, and gets shot,its over.

Nomads killing each other is a local clan issue not a national issue. The oday dhaqameed can be tasked with resolving that.

Somaliland is not in debt because it was only Independent for 5 days in the 60s and did not contribute to causing the debt that plagued the government in the South.

Nomads killing each other is a local clan issue not a national issue. The oday dhaqameed can be tasked with resolving that.

Somaliland is not in debt because it was only Independent for 5 days in the 60s and did not contribute to causing the debt that plagued the government in the South.

We are a poor nation collectively, sl gdp is 1.6b. lack of resources, means no guarantee on debt repayment. Loans for roads, bridges, ports etc . It's a risk for investors. The probability of them defaulting is high, add corruption/clan politics...

Their future is bleak. The north agriculture can't sustain a growing population. The south can feed us all twice over..

Mckenzie

VIP
We are a poor nation collectively, sl gdp is 1.6b. lack of resources, means no guarantee on debt repayment. Loans for roads, bridges, ports etc . It's a risk for investors. The probability of them defaulting is high, add corruption/clan politics...

Their future is bleak. The north agriculture can't sustain a growing population. The south can feed us all twice over..

They made their bed, they should sleep in it. Let them train up the Jibriil Abokor in developing the farmland of Gabiley:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending