Traditional men.

Lol, i've had enough of sspot. These kids need to be banned. The whole time i thought a lot of them were adults!

Kids there age are playing on their PS5 and these ones are trying to uphold misogyny.
Well, technically I am an adult.

Kkk

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
U guys mentioned me first tho I don't want to be associated with u guys leave me alone damn

I was gone for a while. Forgot about your views on this topic.

giphy.gif

I saw this statement and was reminded of @Win's thread. What do you think? Does it ring true?

'The traditional man wants a woman to be subservient, but he never falls in love with subservient women. He’s attracted to independent women. He’s like an ‘exotic bird collector.’ He only wants a woman who is free because his dream is to put her in a cage.’ - Patricia Noah

I can't help but feel that this statement accurately describes a good portion of self proclaimed traditional men, especially on sspot.
Is Patricia Noah a man? If not why is she speaking on our behalf😅 and shes way of, nobody wants a disrespectful wife, well maybe a narcacisst that wants to break you. But no mentally stable man wants a headache when he can avoid it💯

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sounds like gaslighting/dismissive, like gaalo on Twitter that say being against LGBTBBQ qaldans means you are a repressed one yourself.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I swear u guys just make blatant generalization just stop u misandrists dont mention me again in these threads

Sounds like gaslighting/dismissive, like gaalo on Twitter that say being against LGBTBBQ qaldans means you are a repressed one yourself.
Ngl it kinda gets annoying when they shove the "independent woman" bullshit up your throat and then claim you're insecure for vomiting it out kkkk

Yep, its a misdirection tactic. You can't have sound principles for your views, instead its because you are hiding something and have skeletons in your closet.
This is a perfect way of describing it. A lot of them don't want to logically get to the bottom of your beliefs and would rather stay misinterpreting you because it is much easier to put you in a certain box that way.

I usually see it as low iq people struggling to comprehend basic nuance.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is a perfect way of describing it. A lot of them don't want to logically get to the bottom of your beliefs and would rather stay misinterpreting you because it is much easier to pit you in a certain box that way.

This is how society operates now, ie there's no debate only vibes and character assassination.

This is how society operates now, ie there's no debate only vibes and character assassination.
They will try their best to discredit you if they can't logically refute your points. They might discredit you by using your age or sexuality by calling you an incel and shit.

Too many low iq people mate. It's getting tiring at this point.:noneck:

This is a perfect way of describing it. A lot of them don't want to logically get to the bottom of your beliefs and would rather stay misinterpreting you because it is much easier to pit you in a certain box that way.

This is precisely their entire argument against me.

Trending

Latest posts