Traditional men.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Domesticating the out of reach wild one is a female activity.
Us men like a submissive woman and are content with it.
I am not gay l am attracted to feminine traits, not masculine ones.

I say men should go with the women that fit their standards. If you are a high quality man, then it is more likely for you to find a woman that's your type.

Men shouldn't waste their time on women that don't live up to their standards. If a woman ain't your type then don't waste your time and her time. That's all I have to say on this.

That's easier said than done. History gives us countless examples of many men's obsessions with controlling women.

At one point, it was ceeb for a woman to get an education, ceeb to work, ceeb to own houses, even female sexuality within marriage was seen as ceeb. History has shown us, that some men's obsession with control means that anything that doesn't directly benefit men is frowned upon.

That is why the obedient woman is always presented by men as being a ghost of a woman. No money, no real hobbies, no quirkiness and no real individuality.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting a wife that listens to you. But you demean yourself when you think that the only women who think you're worth listening to are ones that are either too young to think for themselves or ones that are too mentally abused to exercise autonomy. It's why men here routinely talk about teenage girls, or women with no money, and women with no formal education. Basically, women who will be unfortunately trapped, even if they were getting punched up.

Surely, you should want your wife to listen to you because you're a leader, a man she trusts to guide and steer the family in the right direction. The best leaders are those that listen to the advice of those in their team and take their thoughts and ideas on board.

Simple fact is, in healthy marriages couples don't argue about obedience as the base of their relationship is built on mutual love and respect.
Your entire argument as well as @Desert Flower's lies on faulty lines, and your own fun house image of who I am in your own head

"But you demean yourself when you think that the only women who think you're worth listening to are ones that are either too young to think for themselves or ones that are too mentally abused to exercise autonomy."

I had never claimed that the only women i believe are worth listening to are the ones that you named of above, I've clearly stated what i want numerous times on this thread and many other times outside if this thread. What this proves is my point that women here have a predisposition of what men mean when they are searching for certain qualities in women, a submissive woman for example, in @Win's thread despite him clarifying what he means by the two terms women were already quick to bounce it off as wanting a punching bag, or to be an abuser, or a doormat as your friend @Desert Flower puts it, this is problematic as it means that one group has its own connotation and the other has a completely different one, and therefore we may never see eye to eye (despite there being less differences in opinions had they understood clearly)

Also I agree healthy marriages cannot work if both sides disagree on their roles, it should already be well established before the marriage, and if there is any significant differences that cannot be worked out its time to move on and find a woman that is compatible

giphy.gif

Your entire argument as well as @Desert Flower's lies on faulty lines, and your own fun house image of who I am in your own head

"But you demean yourself when you think that the only women who think you're worth listening to are ones that are either too young to think for themselves or ones that are too mentally abused to exercise autonomy."

I had never claimed that the only women i believe are worth listening to are the ones that you named of above, I've clearly stated what i want numerous times on this thread and many other times outside if this thread. What this proves is my point that women here have a predisposition of what men mean when they are searching for certain qualities in women, a submissive woman for example, in @Win's thread despite him clarifying what he means by the two terms women were already quick to bounce it off as wanting a punching bag, or to be an abuser, or a doormat as your friend @Desert Flower puts it, this is problematic as it means that one group has its own connotation and the other has a completely different one, and therefore we may never see eye to eye (despite there being less differences in opinions had they understood clearly)

Also I agree healthy marriages cannot work if both sides disagree on their roles, it should already be well established before the marriage, and if there is any significant differences that cannot be worked out its time to move on and find a woman that is compatible

My response to you was about what i've noticed men write on sspot. I don't know what you want in a woman and I don't presume to pretend as well. You're 15 as well, your taste in looks and personality may change as well. So this was nothing personal.

What is wrong with independence? Yes, i think a lot of independent women scream about their independence at the top of their lungs, but their hyper independence is merely a trauma response and not a healthy sort of independence every human should possess
You have just answered your own question macaanto. Their form of independence is an unhealthy kind. I recognize and uphold the independence each individual has on their own as human beings but the type these "independent women" brag about is not the good kind.

A husband is not independent of his wife and a wife is not independent of her husband. They both have rights over each other. This is not an open relationship.

A healthy form of individuality is celebrated. A form of individuality that expresses itself without abandoning the rights others have over it in the name of independence.

I think as a man, being with a woman and also having a daughter that is too dependent on you is worrying. What becomes of them if you're not around? Its a dog eat dog world and everyone needs to be able to stand on their two feet. Those sort of women become easy prey for men.
I think the cause of all this confusion is how we both interpret words like "independance" and "obedience/submissiveness".

Of course we want our family members such as our wives and daughters to not completely depend on us. Like you said, it is a dog eat dog world. The problem her is that we both have different interpretations of the word "independance" and "obedience".

When we say we want an obedient wife, we mean a woman that's cooperative and is agreeable. This doesn't mean that she can't think for herself. It just means that she trusts your judgement as the man of the house. Again, this plays out with how men translate respect and trust as love. When a woman is cooperative it shows that she trusts your judgement and respects. This shows that she loves you. That's how men see it.

This is not to mean that obedient women are not capable of handling themselves. The highest quality woman is a woman that is robust yet manages to keep her femininity intact by not adopting masculine traits to handle her current situation. She is able to be robust(handle difficult situations) while still retaining her femininity(agreeable/graceful/submissive).

Let me give you a small example. It might not be much but hopefully it accurately shows you what I'm talking about.

So there is this show I was watching, and a male character on there got really hurt. Most of the people on there panicked except for a single girl. She remained calm and ripped the lower part of her long skirt and used it to cover the man's injury. She did it with concern and it made her look graceful. It might seem insignificant but it was beautiful.

It might be a small example but that's what came to mind when I though of a robust woman that adapted to her situation whilst still retaining her feminine grace.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting a wife that listens to you. But you demean yourself when you think that the only women who think you're worth listening to are ones that are either too young to think for themselves or ones that are too mentally abused to exercise autonomy. It's why men here routinely talk about teenage girls, or women with no money, and women with no formal education. Basically, women who will be unfortunately trapped, even if they were getting punched up.

Surely, you should want your wife to listen to you because you're a leader, a man she trusts to guide and steer the family in the right direction. The best leaders are those that listen to the advice of those in their team and take their thoughts and ideas on board.

Simple fact is, in healthy marriages couples don't argue about obedience as the base of their relationship is built on mutual love and respect.
We agree on a lot of things but sadly people can't see past the misunderstandings :mjkkk:

You have just answered your own question macaanto. Their form of independence is an unhealthy kind. I recognize and uphold the independence each individual has on their own as human beings but the type these "independent women" brag about is not the good kind.

A husband is not independent of his wife and a wife is not independent of her husband. They both have rights over each other. This is not an open relationship.

A healthy form of individuality is celebrated. A form of individuality that expresses itself without abandoning the rights others have over it in the name of independence.

I think the cause of all this confusion is how we both interpret words like "independance" and "obedience/submissiveness".

Of course we want our family members such as our wives and daughters to not completely depend on us. Like you said, it is a dog eat dog world. The problem her is that we both have different interpretations of the word "independance" and "obedience".

When we say we want an obedient wife, we mean a woman that's cooperative and is agreeable. This doesn't mean that she can't think for herself. It just means that she trusts your judgement as the man of the house. Again, this plays out with how men translate respect and trust as love. When a woman is cooperative it shows that she trusts your judgement and respects. This shows that she loves you. That's how men see it.

This is not to mean that obedient women are not capable of handling themselves. The highest quality woman is a woman that is robust yet manages to keep her femininity intact by not adopting masculine traits to handle her current situation. She is able to be robust(handle difficult situations) while still retaining her femininity(agreeable/graceful/submissive).

Let me give you a small example. It might not be much but hopefully it accurately shows you what I'm talking about.

So there is this show I was watching, and a male character on there got really hurt. Most of the people on there panicked except for a single girl. She remained calm and ripped the lower part of her long skirt and used it to cover the man's injury. She did it with concern and it made her look graceful. It might seem insignificant but it was beautiful.

It might be a small example but that's what came to mind when I though of a robust woman that adapted to her situation whilst still retaining her feminine grace.

Many sspot members have illustrated their dislike of women with money, education and independent thought that comes about with age and wisdom. Basically, all the things a woman needs to survive.

I don't have a problem with your interpretation, but the simple fact is that many men want total control and a woman that has any form of independence humans needs are not feminine enough.

My response to you was about what i've noticed men write on sspot. I don't know what you want in a woman and I don't presume to pretend as well. You're 15 as well, your taste in looks and personality may change as well. So this was nothing personal.
If women want to be independent then wouldn't that mean you don't need a man since you're independent? If you want to be in a relationship that would suggest you don't want to be independent because that's contradicting, you never hear self sufficient men calling themselves independent because they need a woman in their life

However if you like this feminist ideology that you don't need men then just be a happy independent woman and leave men searching for traditional women alone :ohno:

Many sspot members have illustrated their dislike of women with money, education and independent thought that comes about with age and wisdom. Basically, all the things a woman needs to survive.

I don't have a problem with your interpretation, but the simple fact is that many men want total control and a woman that has any form of independence humans needs are not feminine enough.
Disassociate me from such men please. I have different tastes.

Whenever I mention abedient women, then just know I mean cooperative.

I rest my case. I thought he was 21. I was being generous with 22. This is why I don't argue with these kids.

Lol, i've had enough of sspot. These kids need to be banned. The whole time i thought a lot of them were adults!

Kids there age are playing on their PS5 and these ones are trying to uphold misogyny.

Mhmmm interesting how people always seem to overestimate my age kkkk.

Well, I see this as a clutch since you couldn't adress my points logically so you decide to discredit me by using my age(?) Thinking that it would have an effect.

Kkk I am more than enjoying this.

I've had way too many gender debates on here . If you want to know my opinion which I'm sure you already know then feel free to look up my comments. :samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts