Traditional men.

Xaruun

VIP
This is a perfect way of describing it. A lot of them don't want to logically get to the bottom of your beliefs and would rather stay misinterpreting you because it is much easier to put you in a certain box that way.

I usually see it as low iq people struggling to comprehend basic nuance.
This is true, the level of strawman is unreal. You have to repeat your stance over and over again only to be indirected in another strawman. This happens on both sides as well.
Lol, i've had enough of sspot. These kids need to be banned. The whole time i thought a lot of them were adults!

Kids there age are playing on their PS5 and these ones are trying to uphold misogyny.
What’s ironic is the underage b& are actually the moderate ones. The unironic misogynists are always grown adults.

This is true, the level of strawman is unreal. You have to repeat your stance over and over again only to be indirected in another strawman. This happens on both sides as well.

What’s ironic is the underage b& are actually the moderate ones. The unironic misogynists are always grown adults.
In all honesty, I am not surprised that they strawmaned my arguments. When women get emotional, logic and coherent reasoning become useless.

It might sound misogynistic but it's just an observation I made while being around women.🤷🏾‍♂️

World

VIP
Only a spineless cuck western man would want to work hard for his family only to come home with no food prepared because his “independent” wife was “free”, working with other men in the office and doing whatever she wants.

Xaruun

VIP
Only a spineless cuck western man would want to work hard for his family only to come home with no food prepared because his “independent” wife was “free”, working with other men in the office and doing whatever she wants.
Housewives are more likely to cheat though.