Toronto Xaliimo waits months for her Madoow-Mareykan frm Chiraq to enter Canada. Only for her to take his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horta why would she change her last name ?

2ndly whats with these somali girls named Amal changing their last name I swear theres one called Amal Omari

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Lol ummm chilee, he impregnated her, he better put a ring on her tf, why act surprised? Lol, but that’s just me... I guess :damsel:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This thread should have a warning trigger tag

View attachment 148482

1603464783615.png

Only a jareeŕ will look at a Xalimo like this.
The man is staring at his girl like she some typa unicorn. Only Faraxs will look at her & go,
"Yup, she a solid 2-" :mjdontkno: :mjlol:

Last edited:
War illeen balaayo, he got a cute one :mjkkk:

Aint gon lie, I don’t view ajanabis as competition or obstacle, f*ck that nigga gone do . She seems not that religious which is perfect for little exictement

Looks indistinguishable from a normal AA women
The hijab is what makes the difference than

It’s because of the wig, afka la kalaa qaadey and the boatload of makeup. With a normal smile, natural hair and no makeup, she’d probably look pretty Somali...

How could she abandon her prestigious, ancient last name for a name gifted by a white slave owner?

Why is this trigger warning? :kodaksmiley:

Ain't nobody mad this nigga bagged this hóe :westbrookwtf:

Look at her tongue, it's been places :wowsweat:
A lot of these Somali niggas are tender about these girls, it’s so funny wlh. They think it’s their job to make sure every Somali female is with a Somali guy. I call them pussy patrol ass niggas.

Fay

DELETED
1603464783615.png

Only a jareeŕ will look at a Xalimo like this.
The man is staring at his girl like she some typa unicorn. Only Faraxs will look at her & go,
"Yup, she a solid 2-" :mjdontkno: :mjlol:
eww ur so bitter its disgusting shes beautiful n would never look ur way n her man is handsome somali men who talk down on people r usually not even cute show urself before u judge others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending