Toronto Xaliimo waits months for her Madoow-Mareykan frm Chiraq to enter Canada. Only for her to take his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
eww ur so bitter its disgusting shes beautiful n would never look ur way n her man is handsome somali men who talk down on people r usually not even cute show urself before u judge others

I said shes a solid two. And that's me being generous :westbrookwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you're going to judge someone at least have a picture up

1603824633767.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Daaamn it really was about YouTube bag. He seems like a calm brother though and she talks too much lol. Warya @Grigori Rasputin why you making the ninja sound like a street ninja. He is normal

it comes down to me asking you this

would you allow this dude to knock up your sister and then she comes on the media bragging about “I got a ring” when in reality the man done used her in every imaginable way without the proper channels. Without compensating the family. Without honor and dignity.

Fay

DELETED
You called me ugly :westbrookwtf:

Update your photo:manny:
I don't even know what you look like how can I call you ugly you stupid f*ck.. At least I'm brave enough to put up my picture if you are going to talk about someone's looks put up your picture for all I know you could be ugly as f*ck tf goofy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it comes down to me asking you this

would you allow this dude to knock up your sister and then she comes on the media bragging about “I got a ring” when in reality the man done used her in every imaginable way without the proper channels. Without compensating the family. Without honor and dignity.

Gri so if i were to give u my Vagina "willingly" thats me allowing myself to get used up???

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I don't even know what you look like how can I call you ugly you stupid f*ck.. At least I'm brave enough to put up my picture if you are going to talk about someone's looks put up your picture for all I know you could be ugly as f*ck tf goofy
:deadmanny::dead::deadrose::dead::damnmusic::russ::damn::drakekidding::hemad::mjlaugh::hahaidiot::reallymaury::ulyin::chrisfreshhah::gladbron::leon::ohdamn::mjkkk::mjhaps:

Update your photo :susp:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@Fay
I must've struck a nerve cause you're hella triggered for no reason. It's called Somalispot. You signed up knowing youd get an ass beating, it's what somalis do.

Caadi iska dhig :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.