Toronto Xaliimo waits months for her Madoow-Mareykan frm Chiraq to enter Canada. Only for her to take his last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This thread should have a warning trigger tag

1603464783615.png

Like many cross-border couples, the pandemic forced a separation neither of them liked, especially since Jama-Williams was pregnant.

"It was rough," she said. "I spent one month of my pregnancy with him and the rest we were separated because COVID happened right away, so it was actually horrible, but it's worth it now."

They also have a baby together.

:kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like many cross-border couples, the pandemic forced a separation neither of them liked, especially since Jama-Williams was pregnant.

"It was rough," she said. "I spent one month of my pregnancy with him and the rest we were separated because COVID happened right away, so it was actually horrible, but it's worth it now."

double entre trigger

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

😐😐😐

sigh, ilaahay ha soo hadeeyo.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.

another bastard.... :kendrickcry:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
:childplease:Why would I and other faraaxs even care of this girls existence.

She's a F for foolxun

She's that Somali girl who isn't beautiful or talked to?

I'd stick to the beautiful slim thicc Somali women.:kanyeshrug:

Not a bent looking hour glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts