Toronto Rapper smoke dawg shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never fucked with Somali niggas then, and I don't f*ck with Somali niggas now. And that's why I'm where dafuq I am right now. RIP though, it's fucked to see a Somali rapper rising only to get shot in broad daylight...
he ain't somali. nigga looks Madow.
u live that kind of life, it catches up with you. I know for a fact that he knew it would happen one day.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Halal gang really??
AUN but don't go into this lifestyle since you might not get out. Shame he wasn't able to change before he died but that's what happens.
He could see now when he died who's really there for him and praying not your trap friends they don't care.

I cut off any of my friends who went that lifestyle and tried help them. Some changed some didn't. Inshallah they come around my Asian friends
This thread is really odd people really think this kid was a hardcore gangbanger or something? This kid was rapper working for his money going on tour with Drake it’s true in an environment of jealousy and hate he should of moved a little smarter anyways the nature of his raps is another discussion all together understand all the big time rappers from nas jayz 50 cent snoop dre eminem did same thing or at least rapped about the same things this kid was doing to get to where they are today in hundreds of millions and close to billions why hate on a kid whose life got snatched away by a hater unable to fulfill his dream:mindblown:

R.I.P Smoke Dawg. I wonder how Puffy L'z and Mo-G feeling right now. Smoke Dawg was a Muslim Jamaican that grew up with Somalis in Regent Park. He was upnext but sad they took his opportunity away.

I bet it was those P.O mans responsible of his death as Smoke Dawg last music video done a video shoot on his op block.

You have any evidence for this? I have never seen a revert who raps, gangbangs, and clearly engages in the other major sins that come with that lifestyle.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This thread is really odd people really think this kid was a hardcore gangbanger or something? This kid was rapper working for his money going on tour with Drake it’s true in an environment of jealousy and hate he should of moved a little smarter anyways the nature of his raps is another discussion all together understand all the big time rappers from nas jayz 50 cent snoop dre eminem did same thing or at least rapped about the same things this kid was doing to get to where they are today in hundreds of millions and close to billions why hate on a kid whose life got snatched away by a hater unable to fulfill his dream:mindblown:
So was he involved in selling drugs or not.:cosbyhmm:

Are you part of this Smoke Dawg's PR campaign? With all of those words and passion I would hope you are at least getting paid. Do you think we're stupid? Everyone knows what comes along with that lifestyle of being a rapper. You either walk the walk, or you eventually get exposed as fake and not really "bout that life".

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You have any evidence for this? I have never seen a revert who raps, gangbangs, and clearly engages in the other major sins that come with that lifestyle.

He wasn't a revert. You'll find him going to Hajj, taking pictures in mosque and praying.

Shaolin23

Are you part of this Smoke Dawg's PR campaign? With all of those words and passion I would hope you are at least getting paid. Do you think we're stupid? Everyone knows what comes along with that lifestyle of being a rapper. You either walk the walk, or you eventually get exposed as fake and not really "bout that life".
Your user name is really ironic

Shaolin23

In light of the nature of this site and what it posted and discussed here regularly, it really isn't.
No i meant in this situation where you are acting like a moral authority with that kind of username it just makes you look stupid to informed people it was better for you not to even comment

No i meant in this situation where you are acting like a moral authority with that kind of username it just makes you look stupid to informed people it was better for you not to even comment

I am not denying Goldman Sachs has done shady shit in the past. But this is a Somali forum and we need to be honest with ourselves. What was a primary factor in the death of this young man and others like him in the community? Trading in exotic derivatives or this hiphop culture that promotes drug dealing, objectifying women, and the gun as the solution to all your problems? It's not even comparable and your point has no basis.

The sad reality is that Drake is likely partying in some penthouse right now while this young man is headed towards his grave.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
There's a video of him on social media of his blown up brain parts all over. Subhanallah. How can people record the video of him dying? What kind of gun does that much damage to someone's head? The person who recorded that must be arrested. The video has reached worldwide audience. Such indignity to a Muslim man.

Respect the dead even in war people respect their dead enemies if you can’t wrap your head around this concept there must be something wrong with you I don’t know what you want me to tell you
People respect each other in wars cause they are usually fighting for a cause. I dont respect any Somali dead or alive who promotes and live in that lifestyle. But everytime one of them get gunned down we hear the same shit....he was a good guy, he never did anyone wrong etc etc. Live that lifestyle and you will get what you deserve sooner or later

Shaolin23

People respect each other in wars cause they are usually fighting for a cause. I dont respect any Somali dead or alive who promotes and live in that lifestyle. But everytime one of them get gunned down we hear the same shit....he was a good guy, he never did anyone wrong etc etc. Live that lifestyle and you will get what you deserve sooner or later
I’ll get quick to the point respect the dead period they have loved ones too that may have not approved of what they were doing and if anything they don’t deserve to hear that no matter who they were and what they did in this life if they are gone they are gone whatever I say about that person won’t make any difference in my life I don’t know about you but I’m a Muslim and that’s how I see things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts