Toronto Rapper smoke dawg shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the type of nigga to read something on the internet and believe it
:mjlol:
Orad seexo warya

I don't believe the media saaqid yahow dhoocil ka ah don't talk shit dhaqan celis baa tahay waryaa kac af soomaliga sifiican uso baro neef yahow afka qaloocan!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
R.I.P Smoke Dawg. I wonder how Puffy L'z and Mo-G feeling right now. Smoke Dawg was a Muslim Jamaican that grew up with Somalis in Regent Park. He was upnext but sad they took his opportunity away.

I bet it was those P.O mans responsible of his death as Smoke Dawg last music video done a video shoot on his op block.

R.I.P Smoke Dawg. I wonder how Puffy L'z and Mo-G feeling right now. Smoke Dawg was a Muslim Jamaican that grew up with Somalis in Regent Park. He was upnext but sad they took his opportunity away.

I bet it was those P.O mans responsible of his death as Smoke Dawg last music video done a video shoot on his op block.
his block? did he own the block? Why do niggas claim government houses and streets like they own them?

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
81B97061-67F4-41A0-B0F2-7FE7A8E69163.gif

So they will bring him to masjid khalid for the janazah? That is where they bring every somali kid that gets killed. They always say they were "good guys"
lool every gangbanger is a good guy who was changing his ways. And they always had dreams about changing the youth and help them

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are you making fun of the dead? Miyaad waalatay?
People that make fun of the dead especially a Muslim are just as animalistic as the ones pulling the trigger but even more cowardly you’ll get used it to bro it’s a new generation type of thing they all do it they forget they’ll have to answer for their sins too when their 6 feet under laugh now cry later I guess :kanyeshrug:

People that make fun of the dead especially a Muslim are just as animalistic as the ones pulling the trigger but even more cowardly you’ll get used it to bro it’s a new generation type of thing they all do it they forget they’ll have to answer for their sins too when their 6 feet under laugh now cry later I guess :kanyeshrug:
wait a minute....a person who makes fun of someone promoting gangster lifestyles death is animalistic as a killer? Thats the dumbest shit I ever heard. This culture is trash and the somalis who follow it always act surprised when it brings the same misery it brings to the blacks. There is a reason why ghetto people is hated by everyone

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This was my shit :ohhhdamn:
Halal gang really??
AUN but don't go into this lifestyle since you might not get out. Shame he wasn't able to change before he died but that's what happens.
He could see now when he died who's really there for him and praying not your trap friends they don't care.

I cut off any of my friends who went that lifestyle and tried help them. Some changed some didn't. Inshallah they come around my Asian friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending