Toronto Rapper smoke dawg shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
White kids go to war on world of warcraft
Somali kids escaped war and continue shootouts like deranged baboons in the first world.
Hold this L
Hwhqc7gg_400x400.jpg

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
R.I.P Smoke Dawg. I wonder how Puffy L'z and Mo-G feeling right now. Smoke Dawg was a Muslim Jamaican that grew up with Somalis in Regent Park. He was upnext but sad they took his opportunity away.

I bet it was those P.O mans responsible of his death as Smoke Dawg last music video done a video shoot on his op block.
Certain manz told me SmokeDawg set up Mo-G to get jumped and he hasn’t talked to SmokeDawg ever since that jumping

But Puffy Lz is crying on his insta rn

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Certain manz told me SmokeDawg set up Mo-G to get jumped and he hasn’t talked to SmokeDawg ever since that jumping

But Puffy Lz is crying on his insta rn

That's bullshit. The Instagram post you saw was posted on April the 1st. It was April fools lol, nobody jumped him and he did speak to Smoke Dawg after he squashed his beef with Drake. Right now MO-G deleted all his Instagram post so he's definitely heart broken.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
wait a minute....a person who makes fun of someone promoting gangster lifestyles death is animalistic as a killer? Thats the dumbest shit I ever heard. This culture is trash and the somalis who follow it always act surprised when it brings the same misery it brings to the blacks. There is a reason why ghetto people is hated by everyone
It doesn’t matter if the man was freakin saddam hussein if he’s dead you don’t talk about them it’s human decency it’s especially worse if the person was muslim :draketf:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He could have survived if someone was giving him cpr. Interlace fingers, break sternum, 10 compressions, tilt head back, 1 breath, repeat until EMTs show up. I learned that shit when I was 11 yo what is wrong with these people.

:gucciwhat::wtfdis:

He could have survived if someone was giving him cpr. Interlace fingers, break sternum, 10 compressions, tilt head back, 1 breath, repeat until EMTs show up. I learned that shit when I was 11 yo what is wrong with these people.

No amount of cpr will save you she half your brain is leaking on the pavement

May Allah have mercy on him

he was shot multiple times in the head and half his brain matter had popped out. no cpr could have saved him. his time was up. if he was indeed muslim, then his janaaza will take place at KBW mosque, most likely.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Human decency is living a decent life and not promote garbage culture.
Respect the dead even in war people respect their dead enemies if you can’t wrap your head around this concept there must be something wrong with you I don’t know what you want me to tell you

Respect the dead even in war people respect their dead enemies if you can’t wrap your head around this concept there must be something wrong with you I don’t know what you want me to tell you
If you cant wrap your head around that concept it only means one thing. Your a coward your nuts dont hang!:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts