Toronto Rapper smoke dawg shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the 2 rappers that got killed. They are not Somali, but Jamaican or West African by origin.

smoke-dawg-and-koba-prime.jpg

Toronto rappers Smoke Dawg, right, and Koba Prime, left, have been identified as the victims in Saturday's triple shooting that also left a woman with serious injuries.

Smoke Dawg, 21, whose real name is Jahvante Smart, had ties to Toronto rapper Drake and toured with him in Europe last year.

Koba Prime, 28, whose real name is Ernest "Kosi" Modekwe, was part of rap group Prime. The pair collaborated as part of the larger rap collective Full Circle.

his bro got killed and he knows the killer but he aint doing anything about it. why can't he go to the cops?
Cause he aint no snitch. When you are about that life snitching is a big no no. Offcourse niggaa are thevonly people dumb enough to believe you shouldnt snitch on murderers

Cause he aint no snitch. When you are about that life snitching is a big no no. Offcourse niggaa are thevonly people dumb enough to believe you shouldnt snitch on murderers
I would snitch and after you finish your thirty years i will wait outside the gates on your release date to gun you down now thats proper revenge

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
smoke got shot in his neck, also every summer murder rates skyrocket, no school, alot of people outside and free time.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
He’s probably not directly connected to the killer I don’t think yardies like triple m

you can see jealously dumb to segregate your gang to your race, it's probably gonna end up like woolwich somalis who were calm with madoows when they arrived then beefed till only somalis remained.

Status
Not open for further replies.