Toronto Faarax humiliated in front of his mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao
Hes prob a somali they have beef with alexandra park niggas and a lot of them are Somali also he said askar :manny:
I doubt it. The hooyo said “what’s going on” in English. And regent park been going through gentrification. The gov’n got regent families on a program :noneck:

My god he was absolutely humiliated:susp: I’m cringing so hard rn

If you’re going to be about that gang life, why arnt you strapped? You’re just asking to be ed at that point. Don’t write a check you can’t cash buddy.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

If you’re going to be about that gang life, why arnt you strapped? You’re just asking to be ed at that point. Don’t write a check you can’t cash buddy.

Somalis are too dumb, I have seen it in the UK too. They will beef certain people or gangs, but walk around naked (no tools) around the city most of the times. How stupid can you be.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

You don't know if hes a gangiistar tho

Somalis are too dumb, I have seen it in the UK too. They will beef certain people or gangs, but walk around naked (no tools) around the city most of the times. How stupid can you be.
He’s lucky they didn’t piss in his mouth because the way they ed him in the video they literally could’ve gotten him on his knees and pissed in his mouth while his hooyo watched. Absolute wastelifes. I don’t know what they think what gang life is about but it’s made cringe seeing these young Somali boys be casterated:jcoleno:

Like my nigga please just stay in school if you’re not made for that gang life. And if you decide to be a lowlife and join a gang, at least carry something to protect yourself. Out here being bucked and hiding behind his mother putting her in front of him my god what a

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He’s lucky they didn’t piss in his mouth because the way they ed him in the video they literally could’ve gotten him on his knees and pissed in his mouth while his hooyo watched. Absolute wastelifes. I don’t know what they think what gang life is about but it’s made cringe seeing these young Somali boys be casterated:jcoleno:

Like my nigga please just stay in school if you’re not made for that gang life. And if you decide to be a lowlife and join a gang, at least carry something to protect yourself. Out here being bucked and hiding behind his mother putting her in front of him my god what a

Piss in his mouth looooooool like the Swedish geeljire who got pissed on while they were recording it :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts