Top5, Drake's latest , disses Mo-g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Loolz you came out the lurk mode for this :chrisfreshhah:naah I'm fucking with you let me check this simpleton vid out :damnmusic:

Back to my spiritual retreat until some more drama pops off. I'm hoping Mo-g returns to Toronto and puts this autistic kid in a body bag. @HalyeeyQaran pray with me.

Back to my spiritual retreat until some more drama pops off. I'm hoping Mo-g returns to Toronto and puts this autistic kid in a body bag. @HalyeeyQaran pray with me.

Why Somali niggaz acting fool out there always falling for stupidity and some one tell this constipated hyena to put his shirt back on foolish youth caloosha nagaa qarii :damedamn:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This nigga is such a beg. He doesn't want it with mo who has real shooters in regent while just 2 years ago this fat f*ck never left his project apartment.

Jungle isn't what it used to be a few years ago the place is moist now while south side regent is still a hellhole.

Mo g dropped out of school when he was 10 and was trappin ever since. Top calool giving us ducktales from his project window who does this nigga think he is nas??

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Top 5 is fighting another man's battle and his dumbass doesn't even know he's being used. First it was 'Mo-g with the dance moves', now it's 'shirt off shawty'. He proudly wears his master's gear while grinning from ear to ear like the doqon he is. I bet he sold his soul to the culture vulture for some free OVO gear.:uCkf6mf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He looks ugly as a sin. Bismillah.
Papi should hire cute,tall Somali guys as part of his crew. Shidh
Is Mo-G ever coming back?

Look at this groupie ass nigga. :draketf: He stays dikkriding drizzy and his whole squad. :hova: Mo-G did too. Some somali niggas outchea are soo thirsty for fame that they would sell they souls if it meant bein outthere. :hova:

funny thing is...my man stays dikkriding drizzy...yet drizzy and his crew still haven't got homeboy out the hood. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending