Top 10 richest tribes in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
https://biznakenya.com/richest-tribes-in-kenya/
Somalis are at position 4

"The Somali community has a history of hardships, which is a driving force behind their success in business.It’s known whenever they settle in an area; they must be noticed because of their aggressiveness. They are not only ambitious but also know how to seek for opportunities"
:samwelcome:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
70% of big Somali Businesses in Kenya is owned by the chosen ones the D block tribe.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
70% of big Somali Businesses in Kenya is owned by the chosen ones the D block tribe.
They're doing good in Kenya... the other tribes ahead of 'em are mostly in politics(political folks). Kikuyu and Kalenjin are president and Deputy President respectively:gaasdrink:

I like how they work hard and try to hustle in there. Show's alot of hard work they put.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They're doing good in Kenya... the other tribes ahead of 'em are mostly in politics. Kikuyu and Kalenjin are president and Deputy President respectively:gaasdrink:
True. The foreign minister of Kenya Amina Mohamed is Somali and The Majority leader of the Parliament Aden Duale. Two extremely significant positions.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
True. The foreign minister of Kenya Amina Mohamed is Somali and The Majority leader of the Parliament Aden Duale. Two extremely significant positions.
I used to hear Amina being borana or somewhat non somali, but she's a proud Somali lady

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
She's linguistically gifted though. She can speak 5 different languages according to couple of her close associates.
Almost somalis in Kenya are somewhat gifted I guess... most educated ones are trilingual----> english, Swahili and Somali followed by bilinguals----> swahili & English.

Then multilinguals. Ain't that cool?:obama:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Do somali galbeed speak amharic language too?

:win: I'm guessing some of 'em do so

So, it's amharic, somali english=Perfect three languages

Kenyan Somalis; Swahili, English, Somali= Three languages

Somalis in Somalia; somaal, somaliglish/ English, Arabic.. qabiil talk/lingo= Three languages

Tbh, I think most somalis in any diaspora must at least know 2 languages and for the educated ones= three languages( the language of the country they are in, Somali and English) except for somalIs born in US/UK/AUSTRALIA:sass1:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Look at those Kenyan coons using the derogatory term ''tribes''.

Tribes for savage Africans. Ethnicities for civilized Europeans. They took this view.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Look at those Kenyan slaves using the derogatory term ''tribes''.

Tribes for savage Africans. Ethnicities for civilized Europeans. They took this view.
Their problem is that they have so many sub tribes when we talk of bantus. They had to say tribes... as most bantu sub tribes hate each other...be it in politics, lands, anything.

They could use bantu and say it as their ethnicity, but that won't work since many sub bantus don't agree with each other. There are also nilotic and cushitics too.:samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP
Their problem is that they have so many sub tribes when we talk of bantus. They had to say tribes... as most bantu sub tribes hate each other...be it in politics, lands, anything.

They could use bantu and say it as their ethnicity, but that won't work since many sub bantus don't agree with each other. There are also nilotic and cushitics:samwelcome:

Even for properly differentiated ethnicities like the Kalenjin vs Samburu, they refer to as tribes and not ethnicities.

They got it from the British. The British are so racist in their language, see also: Expat vs Immigrant. Expat for White Anglos, immigrant for you wogs.

80efb7b2197f9b32a7ed36dfa5c3bcb1.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Even for properly differentiated ethnicities like the Kalenjin vs Samburu, they refer to as tribes and not ethnicities.

They got it from the British. The British are so racist in their language, see also: Expat vs Immigrant. Expat for White Anglos, immigrant for you wogs.

They both under nilotic sub group... that means they ain't even ethnicities according to them but mere sub tribes of Nilotes:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts