Top 10 Poorest Countries of the world

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Football Soccer GIF by Manchester United

:ohhhdamn::wow::samwelcome:

Apollo

VIP
How is Madagascar so poor?

They got fantastic fertile land, a lot of rare flora and fauna (eco tourism potential), a very strategic location with no foreign militaries to worry about, and they got those high IQ East Asian genes (partially).

Mystery why they are so poor.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Al-xamdulilaah that is good news, mar hadii aynaan maanta aheyn wadanka ugu fakhrisan aduunka. Now the second thing that we need to get rid of is the name pirates.

South Sudan's position on this list is infuriating; I wish missiles would land on the homes of South Sudan's 'leaders', and that there was nothing left but hair, teeth and eyeballs. They deserve to be turned into purée for this.

The 2013 war really destroyed all the gains we made after the 2005 peace Agreement.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Those countries might not be wealthy in terms of gpd but they are rich in people and hospitality. Money is temporary but resourceful population who will find a way to survive is truly the best resource :)

South Sudan's position on this list is infuriating; I wish missiles would land on the homes of South Sudan's 'leaders', and that there was nothing left but hair, teeth and eyeballs. They deserve to be turned into purée for this.

The 2013 war really destroyed all the gains we made after the 2005 peace Agreement.
I thought south Sudan will do better when they got their independence, and I heard Americans are helping them, what the hell they are fighting about now?

I think despite the chaos in Somalia, they benefit from the free market and technology helps them a lot especially with education and business. I saw a small Tuulo in Somaliland 10 years was nothing and now thriving with lots of news houses and businesses. Alx at least there is some good news 🙏🏾

LOL the only reason Somalia isn’t on the list is OECD who agreagated the data has no data available on Somalia

I thought south Sudan will do better when they got their independence, and I heard Americans are helping them, what the hell they are fighting about now?

The background to this was years in the making, but I'll restrict it to events immediately leading up to it.

Everything was turned to s*** after Salva Kiir accused his deputy (Riek Machar) of orchestrating a coup, so he moved to disarm all the Nuer soldiers in the capital...

..So Nuer soldiers (understandably) got spooked and shot at the Dinka soldiers sent to disarm them; the Nuer soldiers were killed and Nuer civilians were targeted in the aftermath and terrible human rights violations were committed. This was the spark for the civil war.

Things were always going to come to a head because the South Sudanese 'Government' was just a hotchpotch of military factions that were on opposite sides during the North-South war.

The Nuer were with Khartoum during the war and Salva Kiir feared they would be used to destabilize the South during the Interim Period (2005-2011) and possibly prevent the Referendum, so he brought them in from the political cold and gave their warlords the Vice-Presidency and the Deputy-Commander-in-Chief position, along with tens of thousands of Nuer militiamen...

..This worked until the money to pay them off dried up when oil prices dropped; Riek Machar made moves to replace Salva Kiir from the Chairmanship of the SPLM so Salva Kiir removed him from the Vice-Presidency... setting the stage for the war mere months later.

None of this would have happened under Dr. John Garang.

Last edited:
How is Madagascar so poor?

They got fantastic fertile land, a lot of rare flora and fauna (eco tourism potential), a very strategic location with no foreign militaries to worry about, and they got those high IQ East Asian genes (partially).

Mystery why they are so poor.
they're austronesian

The background to this was years in the making, but I'll restrict it to events immediately leading up to it.

Everything was turned to s*** after Salva Kiir accused his deputy (Riek Machar) of orchestrating a coup, so he moved to disarm all the Nuer soldiers in the capital...

..So Nuer soldiers (understandably) got spooked and shot at the Dinka soldiers sent to disarm them; the Nuer soldiers were killed and Nuer civilians were targeted in the aftermath and terrible human rights violations were committed. This was the spark for the civil war.

Things were always going to come to a head because the South Sudanese 'Government' was just a hotchpotch of military factions that were on opposite sides during the North-South war.

The Nuer were with Khartoum during the war and Salva Kiir feared they would be used to destabilize the South during the Interim Period (2005-2011) and possibly prevent the Referendum, so he brought them in from the political cold and gave their warlords the Vice-Presidency and the Deputy-Commander-in-Chief position, along with tens of thousands of Nuer militiamen...

..This worked until the money to pay them off dried up when oil prices dropped; Riek Machar made moves to replace Salva Kiir from the Chairmanship of the SPLM so Salva Kiir removed him from the Vice-Presidency... setting the stage for the war mere months later.

None of this would have happened under Dr. John Garang.
Wow interesting, I am not sure if you are aware of somaliland but sometimes i think that will happen if somalia separated .. I think the tribes within somaliland would go on civil war . Oh God The African continent is cursed to be honest 😔

Wow interesting, I am not sure if you are aware of somaliland but sometimes i think that will happen if somalia separated .. I think the tribes within somaliland would go on civil war . Oh God The African continent is cursed to be honest 😔

Yeah, I've read up on the situation with Somaliland; Siad Barre committed human rights violations on the Isaaq, and being the dominant clan in Somaliland, they now want to be separated from Somalia.

Africa is truly f*****, and we should change everything about us.