Top 10 Poorest Countries of the world

Apollo

VIP
Oh did they have their towns and businesses burn to the ground and were they also witch hunted?

I shall await for your answer but as you read this, understand your lack of intelligence in matters you speak of.

Second generation East Asians in all Western countries do well. Many who came as refugees from places like Vietnam with zero cultural ties to the West.

I had it with these excuses. Not buying it's just sociological.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Laos and Cambodia got fucked by communism and warfare. Myanmar got a fucked up ideology and regime.

Philippines and Indonesia are somewhat decent. They aren't Africa-level poverty. In two decades I could see them reach development levels similar to Thailand or Malaysia.
How about Polynesia?

How is Madagascar so poor?

They got fantastic fertile land, a lot of rare flora and fauna (eco tourism potential), a very strategic location with no foreign militaries to worry about, and they got those high IQ East Asian genes (partially).

Mystery why they are so poor.

Probably due to a combination neocolonialism, terrible weather and very few natural resources. Plus, they got screwed over by the French like Haiti and every other african colony.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Some great progress. Congratulations!
donald trump GIF by franceinfo

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
there is no way Somalia is not in top 5 poorest countries let alone top 10. How would anyone believe this lol.

20% chinese
Damn I almost forgot, the Chinese are a dominant minority in Southeast Asia, they're like the jews. In Indonesia while they were only 3% of the population they controlled 70% of the economy. At least half of SEA billionaires are Chinese. In the past they got expulsed from some SEA countries cause the locals got pissed.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Second generation East Asians in all Western countries do well. Many who came as refugees from places like Vietnam with zero cultural ties to the West.

I had it with these excuses. Not buying it's just sociological.
Culture and nurture has a stronger affect than genetics. Look at second generation nigerian immigrants they're doing very well economically.
"the wages of second-generation Nigerian Americans have reached parity with those of third- and higher generation whites"

Apollo

VIP
Culture and nurture has a stronger affect than genetics. Look at second generation nigerian immigrants they're doing very well economically.
"the wages of second-generation Nigerian Americans have reached parity with those of third- and higher generation whites"

They aren't average Nigerians.

Look at SSA groups where refugee groups came to the West instead of engineers, doctors etc.

Like the Congolese in the West (they aren't self-selected) or the various West Africans in France (more typical/normal people compared to the ones in Anglo countries).

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
They aren't average Nigerians.

Look at SSA groups where refugee groups came to the West instead of engineers, doctors etc.

Like the Congolese in the West (they aren't self-selected) or the various West Africans in France (more typical/normal people compared to the ones in Anglo countries).
There're still the same people genetically. That's my point, there's nigerians put emphasis on getting a good education just like the vietnamese and east asians do in general. Culture and upbringing > genetics.

Apollo

VIP
There're still the same people genetically. That's my point, there's nigerians put emphasis on getting a good education just like the vietnamese and east asians do in general. Culture and upbringing > genetics.

The cognitive elite in any population have genes that make them better at cognitive tasks, so technically they are not genetically the same as the rest of Nigerians as they likely carry more alleles that help them with brainy stuff.

If all Black Americans descended from Nigerians who immigrated to the USA between 1970 and now, they would have socioeconomic statistics above White Americans, lol. Instead their ancestors were only selected for doing hard manual labor, nothing more, so we don't see the socioeconomic overperformance, instead we see AAs outperform at sports.

IMO, it's a mix of both upbringing and genetics, but in the West it is extremely taboo to talk about the genetic element.

The cognitive elite in any population have genes that make them better at cognitive tasks, so technically they are not genetically the same as the rest of Nigerians as they likely carry more alleles that help them with brainy stuff.

If all Black Americans descended from Nigerians who immigrated to the USA between 1970 and now, they would have socioeconomic statistics above White Americans, lol. Instead their ancestors were only selected for doing hard manual labor, nothing more, so we don't see the socioeconomic overperformance, instead we see AAs outperform at sports.

IMO, it's a mix of both upbringing and genetics, but in the West it is extremely taboo to talk about the genetic element.

Do you have studies on the genetic differences between socio-economic classes?

Apollo

VIP
I can understand that.

What evidence is there that Nigerian immigrants are exceptional and unrepresentative of most Nigerians?

Look at the migration history. Same with Indians in America. It isn't easy to get American work visas.

but what makes intellect and brute strength mutually exclusive? doesnt make sense.

They aren't mutually exclusive, big brain types can go to the gym and get swole, but they tend not to be interested in this.

Trending

Latest posts