Top 10 Poorest Countries of the world

I hate to say this but all those countries are much more developed than Somalia. Somalia just doesn’t show up global statistics because of civil war.

You'd think they would be at least a bit like East Asians in terms of economic behavior.

East Asians seems more docile and long term thinkers.
Malagasy had an interesting history with an organized feudal system in some areas, but no impressive indigenous architecture.

But Southeast Asians were always inferior to East Asians like the Chinese tho. Still I don't think halfbreed genes help africans unless they fix their culture.

Apollo

VIP
the Philippines,Laos, Myanmar, and Indonesia aren't prosperous.

Laos and Cambodia got fucked by communism and warfare. Myanmar got a fucked up ideology and regime.

Philippines and Indonesia are somewhat decent. They aren't Africa-level poverty. In two decades I could see them reach development levels similar to Thailand or Malaysia.

Laos and Cambodia got fucked by communism and warfare. Myanmar got a fucked up ideology and regime.

Philippines and Indonesia are somewhat decent. They aren't Africa-level poverty. In two decades I could see them reach development levels similar to Thailand or Malaysia.
Indonesia maybe, the Philippines i doubt it unless they put a stop to the Moro militias and the drug problem.

Apollo

VIP
Indonesia maybe, the Philippines i doubt it.

Based Duterte fixed some of the crime issues.

Sadly, Philippines got too much of the degenerate Western culture.

Indonesia is strongly non-Western and doesn't tolerate degeneracy. I could see them become a semi-super power locally.

Based Duterte fixed some of the crime issues.

Sadly, Philippines got too much of the degenerate Western culture.

Indonesia is strongly non-Western and doesn't tolerate degeneracy. I could see them become a semi-super power locally.
Catholicism is what makes the philippines a shithole, there are no functional catholic or ex catholic colonised nations

libya, somalia,ertirea, philippines, somalia, latin america etc.

How is Madagascar so poor?

They got fantastic fertile land, a lot of rare flora and fauna (eco tourism potential), a very strategic location with no foreign militaries to worry about, and they got those high IQ East Asian genes (partially).

Mystery why they are so poor.
There is no such thing as a "high IQ East Asian Gene"

Madagascar is poor for a variety of other reasons

Apollo

VIP
Catholicism is what makes the philippines a shithole, there are no functional catholic or ex catholic colonised nations

libya, somalia,ertirea, philippines, somalia, latin america etc.

Would be interesting to see what Somalia would be like if the efficient Germans colonized it instead of Italians.

Namibia and Tanzania turned out somewhat okay.

Would be interesting to see what Somalia would be like if the efficient Germans colonized it instead of Italians.

Namibia and Tanzania turned out somewhat okay.
Britain should have outright colonised us instead of making due with a protectorate. India somewhat got industries thanks to Britain.

Apollo

VIP
There is no such thing as a "high IQ East Asian Gene"

Madagascar is poor for a variety of other reasons

Vietnamese refugee children who were brought to East Germany during the cold war are now socio-economically doing better than the locals, meanwhile African Americans who have been in the states for 400 years still have many difficulties. It is a hard pill to swallow.

:hemad::mjhaps:

Vietnamese refugee children who were brought to East Germany during the cold war are now socio-economically doing better than the locals while African Americans who have been in the states for 400 years still have difficulties. It is a hard pill to swallow.

:hemad::mjhaps:
Oh did they have their towns and businesses burn to the ground and were they also witch hunted?

I shall await for your answer but as you read this, understand your lack of intelligence in matters you speak of.