Today is the Nabi Muhammad csw birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of brainwashing that has been done to our people back home and even in the West for the past 30 years is sickening may Allah cure them of their disease and put the on the path of the Sunnah :friendhug:

Agreed walaalkis. Notice how most of the people in this thread pushing this Najdi propaganda are all from the UK. I didn't realize just how strong the petrodollar's influence is over there. :francis:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They are not shafi'. They claim they have no madhab. :pachah1:
Subhanallah so they are all Shaykh al Islam since they can do their own interpretation I wonder if they give fatwas too where do they find the time to be on SSpot and fulfill their rigorous Islamic studies cajiib:drakekidding:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
The prophet never told us to celebrate his birthday and his companions never celebrated his birthday after his death.

we don't even know the day he was born tho other than being a Monday and the year of elephant.

No. Celebrating birthdays is a gaal tradition.
Its permitted under the azhar university and shafii school. Most of you are watching salafi and extreme muslims who destroy the tombs of muslim sufis. It isnt an innovation. Only dancing and doing un islamic things is not permitted. How will you say its bidah when the saudis you follow restrict nasheed?

Subhanallah so they are all Shaykh al Islam since they can do their own interpretation I wonder if they give fatwas too where do they find the time to be on SSpot and fulfill their rigorous Islamic studies cajiib:drakekidding:

No no, you got it wrong sxb. They claim we are the backwards ones making blind taqleed and they are on the pure path of Quran and Sunnah, even though they themselves don't have any clue on how to do tafseer of the quran or the sciences of Hadith. The problem is that they do, in fact, make taqleed of Al-Albani, bin Baz, and Ibn Uthaymeen.

What was the opinion of Imaam Shaafi'i himself on Mawlid the 12th Rabiicul Awwal?

Hint: There was no Mawlid in his time. In was introduced a good amount of time after him. How much ajr he must have missed out on!

:lolbron:

World

VIP
Mawlid has never been considered a bidah before the appearence of salafist and najdis/wahhabists. Some scholars did not believe it to be a sunnah, but they knew this was a matter of fiqh and that there was a legitimate difference of opinion. Whilst salafists/najdis/wahhabists force their opinion on you and don't accept anything else.

Somalis have celebrated mawlid for centuries before our country was infected by Al Shabab and terrorist organisations after the collapse of somali government in 1991, and the subsequent spreading of saudi jihadi preachers.

I didn't think I'd ever meet a Somali sufi. I'm not about hatred, especially towards a minority group. You guys can celebrate your bastardized version of Islam, while we'll continue on the path of the Prophet.

Last edited:
What was the opinion of Imaam Shaafi'i himself on Mawlid the 12th Rabiicul Awwal?

Hint: There was no Mawlid in his time. In was introduced a good amount of time after him. How much ajr he must have missed out on!

:lolbron:

Sxb why is your grand mufti wearing a keffiya and bisht?

hqdefault-1609.jpg

Is that how the prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and the sahabah used to dress? :trumpsmirk:

Mawlid has never been considered a bidah before the appearence of salafist and najdis/wahhabists. Some scholars did not believe it to be a sunnah, but they knew this was a matter of fiqh and that there was a legitimate difference of opinion. Whilst salafists/najdis/wahhabists force their opinion on you and don't accept anything else.

Somalis have celebrated mawlid for centuries before our country was infected by Al Shabab and terrorist organisations after the collapse of somali government in 1991, and the subsequent spreading of saudi jihadi preachers.

We can argue about the legitimacy of the difference of opinion concerning this issue. No problem. But the highlighted part of your post is a clear cut lie. Or do you consider Imaam Shaadibi, Imaam Faakihaani etc from the wahhabist? They were hundreds of years before Ina C/Wahhaab!

You're really disrespect if you haven't got anything useful to say stay quiet fam

@Blade1

I know you are a salafi and consider it to be “bid3a” but my non-Salafi Muslim friends who celebrate Mowliid have no problem of me wishing Mo a happy birthday. In fact I sent few messages of happy Mowliid (birthday) to them and consider it to be respectful of me.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Blade1

I know you are a salafi and consider it to be “bid3a” but my non-Salafi Muslim friends who celebrate Mowliid have no problem of me wishing Mo a happy birthday. In fact I sent few messages of happy Mowliid (birthday) to them and consider it to be respectful of me.
We all despise you Salafi or not we’re in consensus on that part:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending