Today is the Nabi Muhammad csw birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I encourage all the Muslims in this forum to recite Quran, eat a good meal with your family give sadaqah and praise our Nabi scw and his sahabah and read his seerah

The prophet never told us to celebrate his birthday and his companions never celebrated his birthday after his death.

we don't even know the day he was born tho other than being a Monday and the year of elephant.

how do you know if it REALLY is his birthday?? I bet the prophet SAW himself didn't know the date of his birth. Pay in mind the Islamic calendar was started by Umar r.a in 639 CE, so again how did they know ???

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Isn't this what sufis do? Those who follow an Iraqi called Abdulqadir Gilani:ayaanswag:

You can recite you azkaars/ without going to a feasts or Festivals

Sorry, I'm not suffi!!!

Shaolin23

Mawlid is celebrated in all Muslim countries aside from Saudi Arabia and Qatar where it’s actually banned notice something? :mjpls: The majority of scholars say it’s permissible when in doubt I follow the majority never the minority im sorry it is what is:kanyeshrug:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The prophet muhammad s.a.w died on his birthday and neither he nor the companions celebrated the day. We don't know the religion better than them so let's not make bidah

Mawlid is celebrated in all Muslim countries aside from Saudi Arabia and Qatar where it’s actually banned notice something? :mjpls: The majority of scholars say it’s permissible when in doubt I follow the majority never the minority im sorry it is what is:kanyeshrug:

Ina adeer, don't let these najdi trash ruin your thread. Tassawuf has always been our way for centuries and is our heritage.

Shaolin23

Ina adeer, don't let these najdi trash ruin your thread. Tassawuf has always been our way for centuries and is our heritage.
The amount of brainwashing that has been done to our people back home and even in the West for the past 30 years is sickening may Allah cure them of their disease and put the on the path of the Sunnah :friendhug:

I encourage all the Muslims in this forum to recite Quran, eat a good meal with your family give sadaqah and praise our Nabi scw and his sahabah and read his seerah

Allaahumma Salli wa sallim calaa nabiyyinaa Muxammad ﷺ

The Prophet ﷺ used to fast, and you are encouraging eating. That is your "Sunnah".

What I encourage: 1) Fasting on mondays as that is the day the Prophet ﷺ was born, the day he got the revelation and the day the deeds are presented to Allaah. 2) Praising the Prophet ﷺ every day, and more so on fridays as he himself recommended!

Muslim (1162) narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays and he said: “On (that day) I was born and on it Revelation came down to me.”

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

“Of your best days is Friday. On it Adam was created; and on it his (soul) was taken; and on it is the blowing (of the Trumpet); and on it is the Swoon. Therefore, increase in sending your Salat upon me, for your salat upon me are presented to me....” [Narrated by Abu Dawud in his Sunan #1047, Ibn Khuzaimah #1733 and Ibn Hibban #910 in their respective Saheehs, and Hakim in Mustadrak 1/278 He said, It is authentic on the conditions of Bukhari and Dhahabi agreed.]

Now, what way is the closest to the Prophets ﷺ? Eating when he encouraged fasting and increasing the Salawaat on a specific day he did not prescribe? Or increasing my Salawaat on friday and fasting the Monday as he used to do? Every one can claim to love Allaah and His prophet ﷺ. Allaah has made a criterion to put that love to test.

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." [3:31]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending