To the guys who have dated an ajnabi

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
By all means lol. But in my defence my imaan was piss-poor, I'm not an ugly austis and half the lads I was friends with at the time were party animals who were on steroids cycles year round. It's very easy to get sucked into that lifestyle. I'm regretful, but at the same time I know I wouldn't have a mid-life crisis and fly back home to marry some dirt poor teenager to "re-live my youth". Pros and cons I suppose.

Now back to our regularly scheduled shameless internet flirting: None of them could hold a candle to you, my queen:mjcry:
Shark Tank Hello GIF by ABC Network

• Several demerits for your former associations.
  • Rewarded a few points back for honesty.
  • Negatives for the off-colour language.
  • Won back through the biting wit.
  • Docked plenty for saqajaan past.
  • Redemptive for anti-polygamy stance.
  • Points taken away for potential STIs.
  • Awarded for words of affirmation and consistency.
:williamswtf:Sadly, the good boys fail to appreciate me. They think that my clean record is merely entry-level. But to you ex-saqajaans I'm a caramel skinned Hoor-al-Ayn.
So Excited Flirting GIF

Maybe it's time to switch teams.

How is me wanting good for my fellow somali Muslims being a fan. I dated with the intention of marriage. Somalis are only close to each other. He mentioned me dating ajnabi which is ironic ,as he is half ajnabi.
I'm not the result of some 1 night stand my parents got married unlike you dating some Nubian nigga than scolding man's on this thread for doing the same thing as you! :krs:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I'm not the result of some 1 night stand my parents got married unlike you dating some Nubian nigga than scolding man's on this thread for doing the same thing as you! :krs:
I never implied you were. I dated him with the intention of marriage,I didn't sleep around like that user.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It's brutal, they look at you as if you've just plowed your car into their entire extended family lol

I wouldn't want to waste a sister's time like that if I had no intention of getting married. I didn't stoop that low even at the height of my scummy saqajaan phase:ohno:
I dont get it what do these black woman want from you its not like your their men??

I dont get it what do these black woman want from you its not like your their men??
I dunno what it is but it just makes them seethe. It's not even like I'm their target demographic, I think it's just this weird inferiority complex thing. Somali girls will also give you the death-stare you, but it's more of a "ew, wtf you dickhead, get your act together" sort of thing lol

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I dunno what it is but it just makes them seethe. It's not even like I'm their target demographic, I think it's just this weird inferiority complex thing. Somali girls will also give you the death-stare you, but it's more of a "ew, wtf you dickhead, get your act together" sort of thing lol
Oh,i was confused af i get halimos but random madows 😂

Shark Tank Hello GIF by ABC Network

• Several demerits for your former associations.
  • Rewarded a few points back for honesty.
  • Negatives for the off-colour language.
  • Won back through the biting wit.
  • Docked plenty for saqajaan past.
  • Redemptive for anti-polygamy stance.
  • Points taken away for potential STIs.
  • Awarded for words of affirmation and consistency.
:williamswtf:Sadly, the good boys fail to appreciate me. They think that my clean record is merely entry-level. But to you ex-saqajaans I'm a caramel skinned Hoor-al-Ayn.
So Excited Flirting GIF

Maybe it's time to switch teams.
  • We're no longer bros nor associates of any kind
  • I'm an open book, dear heart
  • My school teacher told me off-colour language if fine if you're usage is eloquent
  • Merci beaucoup
  • That's a fair verdict, can't argue with that one lol
  • Polygamy's pure buuq and a massive pain in the balls, you're more than enough wink, nudge
  • I've got a clean bill of health in that regard
  • And the affirmations aren't stopping anytime soon, so I think that's worth double points
I hope I've addressed all your concerns thoroughly lol

You're turning ex-saqajaan decorated veterans turn into 14yr old lads who's voice cracks as they sweat profusely from the sheer pressure of being in your (online) presence. I doubt nice a boy could string a sentence together without projectile vomitting from all the adrenaline. You're making a wise choice switching camps:lolbron:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Bro the only time I don’t wanna be seen is if da chick I’m wit is ugly or sum

Did you ever overcome that mortal fear when going out in public with your SO. I have always been someone who held the head down in some sort of feigned shame when doing so

Man, back then I was a single guy and in college, those hot cadaan, Persian, AA and hispanic gyals were all my favorites. I never care about an embarrassment, bro. I did my thing.

I’m 27 turning 28 this year

You've mentioned your age in other threads. Is it going to be a routine that you'll mention your age in every thread? Can you give it a rest? Some guy or girl splashing his (or her) age on everybody's face constantly.....it aint funny.

Btw, I doubt it is your true age; otherwise, why would you costly mention it?