To the guys who have dated an ajnabi

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
It's fine, she kind of course-corrected towards the end lol
"And when you're commiting this zina, do you have a particular 'go to' brand of lube?":heh:
If you wanna keep doing zina whilst being aware of its consequences and that Allah swt made it a sin,suit yourself. I advised you the best I could,walaal. Just think about the afterlife. Death can happen at any time. You could die on your way to a girl's house. Just know that Allah swt advises Muslims against zina, alcohol,etc. for a reason.

CALMONE20###

This thread is about dating ajnabis not 1 night stands, literally the same thing you did! :heh:

:ufdup: yes. Half Afar tho the
Can I not advise my muslim brother? How are you bringing up me dating an ajnabi when you are half ajnabi yourself?

Is your mother the somali parent ?

Can I not advise my muslim brother? How are you bringing up me dating an ajnabi when you are half ajnabi yourself?

Is your mother the somali parent ?
Go advice yourself moving like a fan, you mentioning ”datin” a guy instead off bein married is an embarassment n not something u shud be proud off god kno what went on in those dates and u tryna school the brother simple bc off ur own past. What relevance does it have if his half afar? the closest people to Somalis n who are muslims n share land with Somalis (djiboutian).

If you wanna keep doing zina whilst being aware of its consequences and that Allah swt made it a sin,suit yourself. I advised you the best I could,walaal. Just think about the afterlife. Death can happen at any time. You could die on your way to a girl's house. Just know that Allah swt advises Muslims against zina, alcohol,etc. for a reason.
I know you mean well but you're tone's incredibly condescending and just oozes "haha, I'm so much better than you sinner, good luck not getting to Jannah". It's boaderline reddit shit wallahi, so much so that even if you mean well the delivery puts people off. I'd work on that if I were you.

stop playing around. No way, she asked that :stopit: :nahgirl:
She asked me if I was still have pre-marital sex like 4 or 5 times, she might as well have :draketf:

CALMONE20###

Go advice yourself moving like a fan, you mentioning ”datin” a guy instead off bein married is an embarassment n not something u shud be proud off god kno what went on in those dates and u tryna school the brother simple bc off ur own past. What relevance does it have if his half afar? the closest people to Somalis n who are muslims n share land with Somalis (djiboutian).
How is me wanting good for my fellow somali Muslims being a fan. I dated with the intention of marriage. Somalis are only close to each other. He mentioned me dating ajnabi which is ironic ,as he is half ajnabi.

CALMONE20###

I know you mean well but you're tone's incredibly condescending and just oozes "haha, I'm so much better than you sinner, good luck not getting to Jannah". It's boaderline reddit shit wallahi, so much so that even if you mean well the delivery puts people off. I'd work on that if I were you.

She asked me if I was still have pre-marital sex like 4 or 5 times, she might as well have :draketf:
It's just how I am. I am a blunt person sometimes the way I say things may come across as rude,but I mean well for my people. Somali men and women for centuries have always been pious chaste Muslims. Anyway,it's up to you if you wanna change or stay the same. Just know that this dunya is temporary.

Bro leave her be she claims she’s chaste and she was trying to marry no need to attack the woman she’s clearly coming from a good place

Trending