To the guys who have dated an ajnabi

No fear but black women give me the death stare when I'm with a pretty white girl. I feel it in my soul.
It's brutal, they look at you as if you've just plowed your car into their entire extended family lol

Just date a muslimah.
I wouldn't want to waste a sister's time like that if I had no intention of getting married. I didn't stoop that low even at the height of my scummy saqajaan phase:ohno:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
It's brutal, they look at you as if you've just plowed your car into their entire extended family lol

I wouldn't want to waste a sister's time like that if I had no intention of getting married. I didn't stoop that low even at the height of my scummy saqajaan phase:ohno:
So you date to commit zina,not because you want to get to know someone and eventually marry them? If you don't mind me asking,how old are you?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Easy enough for you to say when you're not the one getting death stares from Hijabis who look like they want to decapitate the both of you for simply holding hands with some Jennifer :mjcry:

OP, to answer your question, no. Neither should you get over that fear/shame/guilt. It's your subconscious/Nafs telling you to chill out the f*ck out and behave yourself. Unless you're married lol
Call me a little evil but I love when Abdis are up to no good. I feel a strong sense of moral superiority and I can use it against them particularly if they are regretful.
:shaq:I never once let Chad, Tyrone, Adil, Li, Alejandro or Pajeet talk to me. Yet here you are caught slipping and doing the devil's work.

I might shamelessly flirt online for shits and giggles on SSpot but I am 100% unvarnished in the flesh. :wow1:I contain my little shadow life in the interwebs. God knows I've collected a lot of dembi this way but it beats being one of ill repute like you mon petit fleur.

CALMONE20###

Call me a little evil but I love when Abdis are up to no good. I feel a strong sense of moral superiority and I can use it against them particularly if they are regretful.
:shaq:I never once let Chad, Tyrone, Adil, Li, Alejandro or Pajeet talk to me. Yet here you are caught slipping and doing the devil's work.

I might shamelessly flirt online for shits and giggles on SSpot but I am 100% unvarnished in the flesh. :wow1:I contain my little shadow life in the interwebs. God knows I've collected a lot of dembi this way but it beats being one of ill repute like you mon petit fleur.
Alxamdulilah

By all means lol. But in my defence my imaan was piss-poor, I'm not an ugly austis and half the lads I was friends with at the time were party animals who were on steroids cycles year round. It's very easy to get sucked into that lifestyle. I'm regretful, but at the same time I know I wouldn't have a mid-life crisis and fly back home to marry some dirt poor teenager to "re-live my youth". Pros and cons I suppose.

Now back to our regularly scheduled shameless internet flirting: None of them could hold a candle to you, my queen:mjcry:

CALMONE20###

By all means lol. But in my defence my imaan was piss-poor, I'm not an ugly austis and half the lads I was friends with at the time were party animals who were on steroids cycles year round. It's very easy to get sucked into that lifestyle. I'm regretful, but at the same time I know I wouldn't have a mid-life crisis and fly back home to marry some dirt poor teenager to "re-live my youth". Pros and cons I suppose.

Now back to our regularly scheduled shameless internet flirting: None of them could hold a candle to you, my queen:mjcry:
So will you go back to the deen? As a muslim, having a hedonistic lifestyle is sinful.

CALMONE20###

I don't miss a single salah and avert my gaze 7/10 but thanks for the heads up:samwelcome:
Have you stopped commiting zina,like you said you would? Do you have pious muslim friends who can give you Islamic books and you can attend lectures with?

Have you stopped commiting zina,like you said you would? Do you have pious muslim friends who can give you Islamic books and you can attend lectures with?
Wtf is this, a job interview for an Islamic clerical post? You gna piss test me to make sure I'm not taking illicit substances as well? Take it down a notch with the brow-beating zoomie.

CALMONE20###

Wtf is this, a job interview for an Islamic clerical post? You gna piss test me to make sure I'm not taking illicit substances as well? Take it down a notch with the brow-beating zoomie.
Just trying to help my fellow muslim. Allah swt says Muslims should advise each other and remind each other to stay away from that which is sinful. Remember the story of Yusuf A.S,who could have committed zina if he wanted,but stayed away from it and chose to be chaste. I do not mean to be judgmental, if that's the vibe you're getting from me. I only want the best for my people. We are one of the most devout Muslims.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Not y’all niggas in here acting like victims. If someone knew you’re somali then you need to be worried about that hairline instead of ajnabis.

CALMONE20###

Not y’all niggas in here acting like victims. If someone knew you’re somali then you need to be worried about that hairline instead of ajnabis.
Sis,one user name called me after I wrote some good advice lol. Imagine getting mad at a fellow muslim advising you to stay away from zina. That user is damn near 30.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sis,one user name called me after I wrote some good advice lol. Imagine getting mad at a fellow muslim advising you to stay away from zina. That user is damn near 30.
Yeah some faraxs here are shameless. They need to take it down a notch. This ain’t wattpad.

CALMONE20###

Yeah some faraxs here are shameless. They need to take it down a notch. This ain’t wattpad.
They are "Muslim" but will tell their zina experiences with women . Yet the second you tell them zina is sinful stop doing it, they resort to immature name calling. A grown ass man saying this too lol.

Trending

Latest posts