To my Somali sisters

The guy is so desperate to get the last word. Pathetic! :pachah1: :pachah1:

I got him riled up kkkk. He will still be ignored.

This pathetic guy can't be serious😭😭😭😭

You've been simping for Somali girls so hard that you actually see a problem with a man teaching his wife his language and culture.

That would be my wife!! That ain't simping. It's assimilating her into your culture. The few braincells you have clearly aren't working as they're supposed to buddy.
Why would you get angry at me complementing my own kind while you are willing to use time and energy to teach an ajnabi.. And I'm the one lacking common sense :snoop:

This one gets 5 brownie points and a pat on the back
:russ:
Damn! How long have been blowing the nigga's back out for you to be this emotionally invested in his beefs?:mjkkk::mjlol::pachah1::russ::dead1:

oh damn.gif

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Extend this charity to brothers like @Win who's willing to simp for a fuusto looking cadan woman while thinking he just won the jackpot :heh:

I feel like Morpheus waking neo up. What if I told you that everything you believe about white women is wrong, and that they are in fact, worthy of the hype.
:banderas:

Accept the white woman's warm and gentle embrace. I know you want to.

Where was all this bravery when you was back peddling ten minutes earlier? You got 1 or 2 little backup dancers and you're acting all gangistar now, is that you yeah
:russ:
When was I back peddling? I never said that I hated Somali women. How could I hate them? My mother and sisters and possibly my future wife are all Somali. I just never put Somali women on a pedestal.