To my Somali sisters

That is good👍 but you got to know that the "jileec-operator" likes to be dominated by his woman in everything. He prefers woman who have high T. If you fit the requirements, then you'de be the perfect husband for him 😁

Hunno, you know it's O.K not to follow the crowd and have your own brain? The smooth operator is exactly that, he's smooth and he's not an insecure little boy that's afraid to show appreciation to his sisters
:lawd:

Hunno, you know it's O.K not to follow the crowd and have your own brain? The smooth operator is exactly that, he's smooth and he's not an insecure little boy that's afraid to show appreciation to his sisters
:lawd:
I appreciate my sister alx. I just don't appreciate women that I'm not pursuing.

I don't take this guy serious.. He is a simp.. Kulaha I'll marry an ajnabi and teach her the culture.. How weak :heh: :snoop:
Mr I will marry an ajnabi and teach her the culture. That's the definition of a true simp.. Will also teach her how to clean the dishes :what:

This pathetic guy can't be serious😭😭😭😭

You've been simping for Somali girls so hard that you actually see a problem with a man teaching his wife his language and culture.

That would be my wife!! That ain't simping. It's assimilating her into your culture. The few braincells you have clearly aren't working as they're supposed to buddy.

This pathetic guy can't be serious😭😭😭😭

You've been simping for Somali girls so hard that you actually see a problem with a man teaching his wife his language and culture.

That would be my wife!! That ain't simping. It's assimilating her into your culture. The few braincells you have clearly aren't working as they're supposed to buddy.

So you'd marry an ajanabi ting, only to teach her about our culture that you claim to love so much? Make it make sense!

:camby:

So you'd marry an ajanabi ting, only to teach her about our culture that you claim to love so much? Make it make sense!

:camby:
I never said that I won't marry a Somali girl but that doesn't mean that I won't be able to fall in love with and want to marry an ajnabi girl. If I end up marrying an ajnabi rather than a Somali, then I would try my best to teach her my language and culture and raise my kids in a Somali environment.

I don't hate Somali girls and I don't hate ajnabi ones. I try not to limit my pool of potentials.

This type of shit is what makes even the low quality Somali women entitled and filled with attitude. What has a xalimo got to offer that I can't get from an ajnabi? You might start talking about culture and language, but I could easily get married to a girl that's more than okay with learning our language and culture and raising our kids with it.

Decrease the level of non-sexual and sexual(for the wife) attention you give to women that aren't part of your family. It only increases their vanity.

Long gone are the days when beautiful women were humble and not filled with kibir, and the main cause of that is because of simps like you.

Wallahi i was searching for this comment i hate these faraax that simp. Thats why xalimos have no problem disrespecting somali guys in public

Wallahi i was searching for this comment i hate these faraax that simp. Thats why xalimos have no problem disrespecting somali guys in public
In all honesty, I couldn't give two shits what a femcel has to say about Somali men. Those women rarely get picked that's why they're mad. I leave them to burn with their hate.

I never said that I won't marry a Somali girl but that doesn't mean that I won't be able to fall in love with and want to marry an ajnabi girl. If I end up marrying an ajnabi rather than a Somali, then I would try my best to teach her my language and culture and raise my kids in a Somali environment.

I don't hate Somali girls and I don't hate ajnabi ones. I try not to limit my pool of potentials.

Don't try and back peddle
:pachah1: