To my Somali sisters

This type of shit is what makes even the low quality Somali women entitled and filled with attitude. What has a xalimo got to offer that I can't get from an ajnabi? You might start talking about culture and language, but I could easily get married to a girl that's more than okay with learning our language and culture and raising our kids with it.

Decrease the level of non-sexual and sexual(for the wife) attention you give to women that aren't part of your family. It only increases their vanity.

Long gone are the days when beautiful women were humble and not filled with kibir, and the main cause of that is because of simps like you.
2E88C42F-B3F6-4F01-A891-7D4B1989C41F.jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Last thing I will do is probably simp for female users who irl are faaraxs who don't get attention from girls and now they anonymously are masquerading as xaliimos

Why would you assume I'm bitter?:cosbyhmm: I've never been hurt by a xalimo in my entire life. I usually have semi-pleasant to pleasant experiences with them.

My issue here is with simps.

Kaalay, adigu ma yara bipolar ba tahay? Why in some posts do you front like a good lad who has deen iyo dhaqan and then why at times like these, when a guy says something nice about hablaha Somali you want to have some sort of fit?
:ayaanswag:

I see, you reading that book currently?๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

What exactly are you suffering from? Maybe I can help๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
It is you that is suffering from uglywomenitis and beautifulwomenitis
Iโ€™m afraid itโ€™s not good to have both
Itโ€™s not wise to have both
Choose your struggle

It is you that is suffering from uglywomenitis and beautifulwomenitis
Iโ€™m afraid itโ€™s not good to have both
Itโ€™s not wise to have both
Choose your struggle
I think you're suffering from a mental illnes that makes you lack a sense of humor because you clearly didn't get the joke.๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Hope that book you're reading has the cure๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Kaalay, adigu ma yara bipolar ba tahay? Why in some posts do you front like a good lad who has deen iyo dhaqan and then why at times like these, when a guy says something nice about hablaha Somali you want to have some sort of fit?
:ayaanswag:
That's funny๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Why would you assume I'm bitter?:cosbyhmm: I've never been hurt by a xalimo in my entire life. I usually have semi-pleasant to pleasant experiences with them.

My issue here is with simps.
You calling me simp for complementing Somali sisters, yet you want to wife an ajnabi and use time and energy to teach her Somali language and culture, who's the simp here :camby:

You calling me simp for complementing Somali sisters, yet you want to wife an ajnabi and use time and energy to teach her Somali language and culture, who's the simp here :camby:
That would be my wife. The simp label doesn't apply to men who are kind to their wives.

I can see that you're trying to redirect the focus on me, but it'll never work. You'll forever be known as the local simp of sspot.:pachah1::pachah1:

That would be my wife. The simp label doesn't apply to men who arekind to their wives.

I can see that you're trying to redirect the focus on me, but it'll never work. You'll forever be known as the local simp in sspot.:pachah1::pachah1:

As The King's representative, I would like to kindly tell you to piss off
:liberaltears:

Last thing I will do is probably simp for female users who irl are faaraxs who don't get attention from girls and now they anonymously are masquerading as xaliimos
Lool.. I'm appreciating Somali sisters as a whole not just some online sspot users who could potentially be catfishing faraxs.. Btw it doesn't Look good for the farax race if we have many catfishing as females.
May the lord help us ๐Ÿ™

If I was his wife, I would be making him the finest of food and serving him like the King he is
:banderas:
That is good๐Ÿ‘ but you got to know that the "jileec-operator" likes to be dominated by his woman in everything. He prefers woman who have high T. If you fit the requirements, then you'de be the perfect husband for him ๐Ÿ˜

Trending