To all the creationists masquerading as science experts, hatu burhanakum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, do you know what Fresnal Integral even means?
You're embarrassing yourself! Again, the integral I posted IS NOT a Fresnel integral. :icon lol::icon lol:

If you knew any anything, you would know that from the Wiki article you quoted just now. :O27GWRK:

It's amusing that you think you would get points for figuring out what type of integral it is, though.
Again, how would you integrate sin (x^2)?

tumblr_oi83fc2SuG1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I do not understand this at all. What is this problem about and how long it take you to learn it?

I do not understand this at all. What is this problem about and how long it take you to learn it?
The knowledge required for the first one is roughly what's learned in first year maths and maths oriented courses at university. The second one is truly incredible, though! It requires a simple but an amazing observation that reduces it to an integral easier than the first one! But the 'simple' part is the truly difficult bit. That's what makes maths beautiful! :icon twisted: By the way, the second problem (taken from page two) should be:

28rcizp.jpg

Last edited:
The knowledge required for the first one is roughly what's learned in first year maths and maths oriented courses at university. The second one is truly incredible, though! It requires a simple but an amazing observation that reduces it to an integral easier than the first one! But the 'simple' part is the truly difficult bit. That's what makes maths beautiful! :icon twisted: By the way, the second problem (taken from page two) should be:

28rcizp.jpg

Show us the steps you would take to integrate sin(x^2) brada or else you're blowing hot air.

Are you telling me that you can't use what's been established with Fresnal integrals to integrate sin(x^2)? sqrt(pi/8)?

And no way is this first year math, unless they're teaching you how to map it on MatLab or something.

Show us the steps you would take to integrate sin(x^2) brada or else you're blowing hot air. Are you telling me that you can't use what's been established with Fresnal integrals to integrate sin(x^2)? sqrt(pi/8)?
That's precisely right! You can't use it because it doesn't make sense at all.

That answer is not for integrating sin(x^2). It's for the special case over [0, ].

Trying to "integrate sin(x^2)" to find this value blows my mind. Out of your depth!
And no way is this first year math, unless they're teaching you how to map it on MatLab or something.
MatLab/Mathematica might give you the answer if you are lucky, but it sure won't give you the solution.

He can't, he's still stuck on my gravity question.
giphy.gif

I'm glad you see the beauty of math, that's wonderful mashallah. Integrals... hello again my friend, seems you really do exist outside of textbooks.
He's clueless! He thinks there's an endless array of armies guarding where the sky meets the earth!

tenor.gif

I had even wagered him to make a public apology to him then leave the thread if he solves it. :icon lol::icon lol:

I really don't know how one could get exposed like that and still show his head around here. :O27GWRK:

Yeah, maths is beautiful! Incredibly simple ideas can be devastatingly powerful and effective! :icon mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.