To all the creationists masquerading as science experts, hatu burhanakum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most (if not all) of the vocal creationists on this website pretend to have scientific knowledge of various sorts and levels. The most preposterous of these claims constantly come from the flat-earth creationist in chief @Inquisitive_.

[QUOTE="Inquisitive_, post: 429053, member: 691"]That same your forefathers did with Eebe during the Egyptian era, but you took upon yourself a doctrine and believe system that requires in depth know of the following, of which you have no rudimentary understanding. [U][B]Physics[/B], [B]Astrophysics[/B], Biological Evolution, Chemistry.[/U][/QUOTE]

So he has read 'heaps of books' on subjects like quantum physics. Moreover, he accuses others of not even having a 'rudimentary understanding' of the said subjects. Well, I challenge him with a simple question that anyone with the prerequisite to learn quantum physics should break no sweat solving, prior to taking a basic quantum mechanics course. It's also open to his fellow vocal creationists - not open to atheists/agnostics, non-creationist theists etc.

[CENTER]Solve:
[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2hye4p0.jpg[/IMG]

where [I]a[/I] and [I]b[/I] are any real numbers.
[/CENTER]

It should be no trouble for such a learned man to dispel all suspicion and post/walk us through the solution to this question. I've also tagged few others below - please someone tag other supposed 'experts' whose usernames I cannot remember.

@Inquisitive_ @TekNiKo @Rorschach @Burhan , [I]hatu burhanakum in kuntum saadiqueen. [/I] This should be fun!

Last edited:
lmao.gif

Blank+_03e065d08913fff70335038581a06637.gif

I get where you are coming from. A lot of people have claimed to have a higher level of understanding of quantum mechanics... But the question is too easy.
Perhaps! But I would put a lot of money on him not being able to solve it. :)

it's an improper integral. so a and b would be constants since you'd be integrating with respect to x?:cosbyhmm:

if the two x^2 cancel out, wouldn't you be left with 0.5x^2sin(a)*sin(b)+C? The tricky part would be evaluating that. If you take the limit of that thing and factor out sinasinb, you get limit as t goes to zero of 0.5x^2, and that would be infinity, right?:mjkkk:

it's an improper integral. so a and b would be constants since you'd be integrating with respect to x?:cosbyhmm:

if the two x^2 cancel out, wouldn't you be left with 0.5x^2sin(a)*sin(b)+C? The tricky part would be evaluating that. If you take the limit of that thing and factor out sinasinb, you get limit as t goes to zero of 0.5x^2, and that would be infinity, right?:mjkkk:

I thought that too but i think OP is a mathematician so I don't want to get karbashed for doing injustice to his tricky problem :kanyehmm:

Btw I don't think there should be a C there, the integral has bounds, i think a U substituition plus some careful factoring and Identities should do the trick..

I thought that too but i think OP is a mathematician so I don't want to get karbashed for doing injustice to his tricky problem :kanyehmm:
my integral game is weak bro. I think it might be simpler than we think. first of all, a and b are nothing but constants so you can take those out since one x^2 is on top and another on the bottom, you can cancel them out leaving you with with a dx I think. you know what, it could be just x*sinasinb+c.

my integral game is weak bro. I think it might be simpler than we think. first of all, a and b are nothing but constants so you can take those out since one x^2 is on top and another on the bottom, you can cancel them out leaving you with with a dx I think. you know what, it could be just x*sinasinb+c.
It's harder than that. The x^2 is in the argument of the sines, so you can't cancel them. You can't take the constants out either.

You can't pull out the constants A and B its part of the sin function, thats what i mean by you are gonna need some identities.

You have to rewrite it as sin(x)cos(2x) + cos(x)sin(2x) if we choose 3 as an arbitrary number..

But i did not take into account of the squared part of the equation which you would need to handle carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts