To all the creationists masquerading as science experts, hatu burhanakum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Examples are available in the very first post of this thread from none other than @Inquisitive_ (who's here btw, I await your solution) claiming to have read 'heaps of books' written by experts from fields such as quantum physics. If that's true, then he should have no problem with this. If it isn't, then he's a fraud! Who are you kidding? You yourself were just admittedly ready to discuss 'theory'. Also, it appears your analogies are as terrible as your maths. And no, both questions are very well defined, and can silence you only if your self-professed knowledge isn't there. :icon mrgreen:

You're not making any sense. What does the books he's read have to do with the problem you posted on here, and how is it linked to anything he's posted in the past? Why are we discussing mathematics? Present the theory you disagree with you fucking coward, and we'll discuss it.

Not some random integral for you to wank over.

:mjlol:

This is what happens when you have mind fucked a person into complete mental disorientation and the cognitive malfunction is at such they loose complete touch with reality, I clearly underestimated my impact on such people.

He reminds of this colleague in a debate yapping about infinity/monkey/shakespeare until I pointed out to him that in evolution/big bang specific estimated time-lines are given and not "infinity", the audience laughed, he got disoriented and then in panic asked me "what is 2+2" which I laughed at prompting further laughter from the audience.

I don't even see this as a bait but just like the above scenario a pathetic epic mental capitulation, among the Europhile conformist quackademics groups on here, he is the dumbest by far, incapable of even mounting a single coherent rebuttal to any of those topics posted.

These people waa cajiib yakhey. Instead of arguing against a specific point he disagrees with, he posts a math problem he got for homework as an attempt at silencing. He probably felt proud that he solved it over the weekend, so he came on here to wave his dick.

He's a worse coward than the people that insult your posts, because they at least pinpoint what they disagree with.

@Inquisitive_ I fucking knew it! You're simply a fraud. You just got exposed. I've quoted you proclaiming to have knowledge of quantum mechanics yet you can't solve a simple improper integral, which indicates that you haven't even got the necessary background to understand it! Do you want me to give you a simpler one? A genuine offer. If you think it's too hard, I can knock it down a notch.

He reminds of this colleague in a debate yapping about infinity/monkey/shakespeare until I pointed out to him that in evolution/big bang specific estimated time-lines are given and not "infinity", the audience laughed, he got disoriented and then in panic asked me "what is 2+2" which I laughed at prompting further laughter from the audience.
Let me guess: and then everyone clapped!

:chrisfreshhah:
Do you realise that there are entire websites dedicated to that kind of bullshit storytelling? Yeah, that happened! :icon lol::icon lol:

You're not making any sense. What does the books he's read have to do with the problem you posted on here, and how is it linked to anything he's posted in the past? Why are we discussing mathematics? Present the theory you disagree with you fucking coward, and we'll discuss it.

Not some random integral for you to wank over.
Again, you're displaying absolute ignorance! A lot of things in quantum mechanics are simply defined in improper integral forms. How do you define Wigner quasiprobability distribution? As an improper integral! How do you relate the Schrodinger equation to the path integral formulation? Using improper integrals. This is baby stuff compared to the improper integrals used in quantum mechanics. So the real question is how is it not linked to his self-professed expertise on quantum theory? When do you realise that you're simply out of your depth here? :icon lol:

@Inquisitive_ is our resident multi talent. He plays the role of Lawyer, HAGstrodamus, part time astronomer/physicist, behavioral psychologist. And the list grows daily

It is truly an enigma how someone manages to tame such a wide array of disciplines in such a short lifespan. An inspiration!
:siilaanyolaugh:

Wigner quasiprobability distribution? As an improper integral! How do you relate the Schrodinger equation to the path integral formulation? Using improper integrals.

WTF are u on about? Are improper integrals exclusively used in, or specifically devised for Quantum Mechanics, or are they tools used to describe/quantify these phenomenon?

In mathematics, an integral assigns numbers to functions in a way that can describe displacement, area, volume, and other concepts that arise by combining infinitesimal data.

If some bastard from NASA tells me that 'Nothing' is actually a cosmic soup where an infinite number of universes come in and out of existence - where would integrals factor into that conversation?

So in your mind, we have to master every tool used in describing a field, to dispute that field? Waa khasaartay you bakhti troll.

So in your mind, we have to master every tool used in describing a field, to dispute that field?
No, no, no. To even understand it (properly), you have to have the basics. How can you reasonably 'dispute' something that you do not understand? Also, your ignorance is at work once again here! The 'tools' required for a first course in quantum mechanics are taught to students in one semester at any decent university. The user in question professed his knowledge of quantum physics and countless other fields in this forum several times. I knew from the nonsense he was spouting that he was a fraud! That's why when someone suggested the question was too easy, I still insisted he wouldn't be able to solve it! :icon lol: People like you and him think you're inconspicuous when you exaggerate your credentials online, but any reasonably well informed person can see through you. Go hang your head in shame with him!

No, no, no. To even understand it (properly), you have to have the basics. How can you reasonably 'dispute' something that you do not understand? Also, your ignorance is at work once again here! The 'tools' required for a first course in quantum mechanics are taught to students in one semester at any decent university. The user in question professed his knowledge of quantum physics and countless other fields in this forum several times. I knew from the nonsense he was spouting that he was a fraud! That's why when someone suggested the question was too easy, I still insisted he wouldn't be able to solve it! :icon lol: People like you and him think you're inconspicuous when you exaggerate your credentials online, but any reasonably well informed person can see through you. Go hang your head in shame with him!

Again, you're missing the point entirely. If you want to test anyone, how about asking a question relevant to the specific field being discussed?
E.g. a Quantum Mechanics question relevant to the Flat Earth theory. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

What you're proving is that you haven't got the capacity to engage in any of the threads that attack the masonic filth you worship. You can continue raging from the sidelines while we piss on your prophets. :yacadiim:

Carry on hiding behind buffoonery like posting Frensel integrals. Filyidhi kaane.

Carry on hiding behind buffoonery like posting Frensel integrals. Filyidhi kaane.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

You're a moron! This is not a Fresnel integral! :icon lol:

Closest thing to it you could find on Google, eh?

:chrisfreshhah:@ Quantum Mechanics question relevant to the Flat Earth theory.

Oh, the entertainment value of this thread! @Inquisitive_ come help your boy!

I'm UK. Reason I asked is because we used to do Calculus and trigonometric problems like that in high school. This level is High School/freshman at best.

I would've thought quantum physics involves much harder problems?:what1:

This is definitely first year university problem maybe a bit harder.

I am not a pure physics/math major so I wouldn't exactly know what kind of equations and theories those majors would deal with but I would imagine it to be on a completely different level than the one posted.

Without what now? Your question doesn't make any sense.

You've simply been out of your depth throughout this thread.
200.gif

Fresnel integrals, S(x) and C(x), are two transcendental functions named after Augustin-Jean Fresnel that are used in optics, which are closely related to the error function (erf). They arise in the description of near-field Fresnel diffraction phenomena and are defined through the following integral representations:

afddad6f004b3eb4463ad1a62e6d737c0cf2ba80

Lol, do you know what Fresnal Integral even means? Again, how would you integrate sin (x^2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending