To all non-Muslim Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are digging you own hole deeper. Be happy for burying urself
Wardheere. Are you a Muslim because you believe Muhammad split the moon? I agree with you that if Muhammad split the moon I would be impressed. Now tell me why you believe Muhammad split the moon? Please tell me it's more convincing than your Quran is true because it says it's true argument.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I'm here to make others doubt their faith in Islam. I'm doing this by exposing your ridiculous position. If you didn't have evidence of Islam, you wouldn't be a Muslim. But since you are a Muslim, you clearly do have evidence. It isn't far-fetched for me to request it from you directly. You don't need an imam or a sheikh to defend your own beliefs for you. These are after all your beliefs.
That is dishonesty. You can study make an informed choice and then come and share with us your experience

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wardheere. Are you a Muslim because you believe Muhammad split the moon? I agree with you that if Muhammad split the moon I would be impressed. Now tell me why you believe Muhammad split the moon? Please tell me it's more convincing than your Quran is true because it says it's true argument.
Read 1st verse of surah qamar. Enough

I rold you the quran is enough for me so is thw life of thw messenger.
So let me get this straight:

1. You are a Muslim.

2. You believe the Quran is the word of Allah

3. You believe the Quran is the word of Allah because you believe the moon was split.

4. You believe the moon was split because the Quran says the moon was split.

5. You aren't concerned by the fact that nobody else on Earth saw the moon being split that wasn't in Arabia.

You quite possibly might be the absolute dumbest person on this forum. I'm genuinely impressed by your stupidity. I don't even think this is because of the religion. I think you're actually really a moron. No amount of education is going to fix this. Please don't reproduce.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So let me get this straight:

1. You are a Muslim.

2. You believe the Quran is the word of Allah

3. You believe the Quran is the word of Allah because you believe the moon was split.

4. You believe the moon was split because the Quran says the moon was split.

5. You aren't concerned by the fact that nobody else on Earth saw the moon being split that wasn't in Arabia.

You quite possibly might be the absolute dumbest person on this forum. I'm genuinely impressed by your stupidity. I don't even think this is because of the religion. I think you're actually really a moron. No amount of education is going to fix this. Please don't reproduce.

The whole quran from cover to cover i believe.
What is a miracle to you?

Props to this geeljire for remaining calm all throughout this tirade. Most rug heads would have blown us up.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

My Furher wasn’t delusional at all.
So Christianity is better? Like please explain the three Trinity so it says that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each of these three persons is said to be equal to the others, almighty, and without beginning. According to the Trinity doctrine, therefore, the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, yet there is only one God.

But the thing is, living in secular country, shouldn’t we all except one another as who we are rather to build this wall to separate us from our brothers and sisters of Somalia? I was born into Islam but I stayed for the beauty of it. The Quran is so beautifully written it’s lyric is beyond measurable and the teaching of my prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as well as Jesus taught us to be kind loving and caring. It’s sad that you guys are trying to make someone “Kafir” because you don’t believe in something. It just shows how backwards you as “atheists” are. Appreciate the beautiful of diversity

Splitting the moon
Well if you had actually read the Quran in his original language and would speak the Arabic in that the Quran is written, you would know that the moon splitting did happend. The splitting doesn’t mean that the moon as whole was split but rather a part of the moon was split and came down to earth. Narrated 'Abdullah: The moon was split (into two pieces) while we were with the Prophet (ﷺ) in Mina. He said, "Be witnesses." Then a Piece of the moon went towards the mountain. -- Sahih al-Bukhari 3869

Don’t bother. Let them suffer the consequences of their ignorance.

You reap the rewards of disbelief for yourself.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The best thing to do is start dialogue. I remember when I use to be a hardcore Muslim and got into a debate with an atheist last year. Encountering him made me question the religion more and more, constant questions and doubts. After months of questioning and researching I realized how ridiculous Islam was, especially for non-Arabs following it, and left the religion completely.

Just start the dialogue and they'll begin to question Islam. They'll break through the cognitive dissonance after a while and become Kafirs like us
You're not muslim? You have fooled me

Status
Not open for further replies.