To all non-Muslim Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people remind me of the Jehovah witness folks that keep knocking on your doors even tho they know the know whole building is muslim :farole: follow what you want you made that choice but dont think you can brainwash someone else!
I'm challenging your beliefs. You should always be able to defend them. Especially on a forum for this exact topic.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I don't blame them. It was a poor argument then and it's a poor argument now. Say, you believe in the "prophets" before Muhammad right? Tell me why their evidence was much more impressive than Muhammad's? They were splitting seas, bringing clay birds to life with their breath and remaining unburnt after walking into fires. What's Muhammad's in comparison? Oh look how lovely my poems sound. How... lackluster. Don't for a second think that if Muhammad lived today instead of the 7th century you would've been convinced by that.
I am happy with what i have my iman.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The one who created you said that. Rejecting it or accepting it does not increase or decrease His power

Exactly that is what makea you a kafir and makes us mualims
Wardheere. Come on now. Level with me here. You aren't trying to convince me right now. You're trying to please Allah with your responses. You know nobody is going to find what you're saying convincing. Establish an argument. A Mormon can just as easily say Mormonism is true because the book of Mormon says so.

Ever heard of circular reasoning?

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I don't blame them. It was a poor argument then and it's a poor argument now. Say, you believe in the "prophets" before Muhammad right? Tell me why their evidence was much more impressive than Muhammad's? They were splitting seas, bringing clay birds to life with their breath and remaining unburnt after walking into fires. What's Muhammad's in comparison? Oh look how lovely my poems sound. How... lackluster. Don't for a second think that if Muhammad lived today instead of the 7th century you would've been convinced by that.
Did you hear about splitting of the moon. Laitul isra wal miraj

If you are looking for miracles there is enough already

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wardheere. Come on now. Level with me here. You aren't trying to convince me right now. You're trying to please Allah with your responses. You know nobody is going to find what you're saying convincing. Establish an argument. A Mormon can just as easily say Mormonism is true because the book of Mormon says so.

Ever heard of circular reasoning?
Wether u find it convincing or not is not my job. My job is to say the truth who takes is not my job

Did you hear about splitting of the moon. Laitul isra wal miraj

If you are looking for miracles there is enough already
I was eagerly waiting for you to tell me Muhammad split the moon. Why didn't you start off with that in the first place? You and I both know that splitting the moon is far more of a miracle than my book is very pretty.

So tell me more about the moon splitting. If it really happened in the 7th century why did no other society that had writing write down about this event? Why didn't the Persians document this? Why didn't the Byzantines document this? Or was the moon splitting purely localized in Arabia so that only the Arabs got to see it? Also are you a Muslim because you were convinced by the moon splitting event? Tell me why those Arabs got real evidence for Islam whereas us today don't get that same luxury? Why do we have to believe purely out of hearsay but they got the real thing?

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
I have a question for you non-Muslims, what was the last straw for you guys, when it comes to believing in the Quran’s teachings?

Status
Not open for further replies.