To all non-Muslim Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Islam is destroying the way of life of whatever country it gets into. Probably made up by some warlord to get free soldiers to fight other Arab tribes. Anybody with half a brain will eventually come to realize this :) Somalia is better without Islam.
What makes you feel that way? (Islam destroying the way of life.)

I have a question for you non-Muslims, what was the last straw for you guys, when it comes to believing in the Quran’s teachings?
You're working backwards. You need pieces of evidence first before accepting a religion. It isn't the other way around where you start by believing and find reasons not to believe it. My reason for not being a Muslim is because there is no convincing evidence that Muhammad was divinely inspired in any way shape or form. The accounts about him make him appear as just another person who claimed these things. No different from Joseph Smith, Jim Jones, or L. Ron Hubbard.

What makes you feel that way? (Islam destroying the way of life.)
Yuna you're a Muslim right? You've been following this thread. Tell me about what you think of Wardheere's proposed evidence.

The Quran is really the word of Allah because the Quran says it's the word of Allah.

Would you make this argument yourself? Or do you see something wrong with it?

Yuna09

You're working backwards. You need pieces of evidence first before accepting a religion. It isn't the other way around where you start by believing and find reasons not to believe it. My reason for not being a Muslim is because there is no convincing evidence that Muhammad was divinely inspired in any way shape or form. The accounts about him make him appear as just another person who claimed these things. No different from Joseph Smith, Jim Jones, or L. Ron Hubbard.
Is there evidence that the Quran was not revealed to Muhammad in Hira?

Is there evidence that the Quran was not revealed to Muhammad in Hira?
Is there evidence that I don't have a unicorn in my attic? Until you prove otherwise you have to accept that there is a unicorn there. This is what I meant by working backwards. I'm not a Muslim. Muhammad is making a claim that he spoke to an angel. I'm not going to by default believe that before being presented with evidence. Make sense?

Yuna09

Yuna you're a Muslim right? You've been following this thread. Tell me about what you think of Wardheere's proposed evidence.

The Quran is really the word of Allah because the Quran says it's the word of Allah.

Would you make this argument yourself? Or do you see something wrong with it?
Well, you deny the Quran and are an evidence junkie, so no. But it’s not irrational.

Who you trust? You will never trust a muslim from wherw you arw going with this
It will be a huge piece of evidence if non-Muslim Indians in India saw the moon being split at the same time the Muslims in Arabia claim to have saw it. Could you imagine how unlikely that would be as a coincidence? Yes non-Muslim accounts about this event would be a massive piece of evidence in favour of Islam.

Yuna09

Is there evidence that I don't have a unicorn in my attic? Until you prove otherwise you have to accept that there is a unicorn there. This is what I meant by working backwards. I'm not a Muslim. Muhammad is making a claim that he spoke to an angel. I'm not going to by default believe that before being presented with evidence. Make sense?
We’re not discussing unicorns, but why we are here and how. Wtf kind of argument is that. Unicorns kulaha :mjlol:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So if want to know about the claim you will come sspot. How fake you are. Go do some serious study if you are serious

We’re not discussing unicorns, but why we are here and how. Wtf kind of argument is that. Unicorns kulaha :mjlol:
It's a reasonable argument if you put some thought into it. I'm giving you an equally ridiculous claim (the other being Muhammad talked to an angel) except this is a claim you don't believe. This is how analogies work. You aren't by default going to believe in the ridiculous claim of a unicorn. I in turn am not going to by default believe in the ridiculous claim of Muhammad talking to an angel.

Yuna09

It's a reasonable argument if you put some thought into it. I'm giving you an equally ridiculous claim (the other being Muhammad talked to an angel) except this is a claim you don't believe. This is how analogies work. You aren't by default going to believe in the ridiculous claim of a unicorn. I in turn am not going to be default believe in the ridiculous claim of Muhammad talking to an angel.
Let me ask YOU a question.. I feel as if I’m being interrogated, g.

How do you think the world came to be?

So if want to know about the claim you will come sspot. How fake you are. Go do some serious study if you are serious
I'm here to make others doubt their faith in Islam. I'm doing this by exposing your ridiculous position. If you didn't have evidence of Islam, you wouldn't be a Muslim. But since you are a Muslim, you clearly do have evidence. It isn't far-fetched for me to request it from you directly. You don't need an imam or a sheikh to defend your own beliefs for you. These are after all your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts