To all non-Muslim Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our work cut out for us to diminish faith in Islam among the Somali community. What are your personal techniques to spread kafirnimo among Somalis? Despite the odd behaviour of the people on this forum they are more susceptible to being convinced than Somalis outside this forum. Personally I prefer challenging them directly about why they are Muslims and shitting on their reasons. Always being eager to rain on their religious parades.

The best thing to do is start dialogue. I remember when I use to be a hardcore Muslim and got into a debate with an atheist last year. Encountering him made me question the religion more and more, constant questions and doubts. After months of questioning and researching I realized how ridiculous Islam was, especially for non-Arabs following it, and left the religion completely.

Just start the dialogue and they'll begin to question Islam. They'll break through the cognitive dissonance after a while and become Kafirs like us

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.

My Furher wasn’t delusional at all.

Apollo

VIP
You don't really have to do anything. Eventually after generations in modernity most people will drop religion.

It happened to Westerners in less than two generations.

Islam is destroying the way of life of whatever country it gets into. Probably made up by some warlord to get free soldiers to fight other Arab tribes. Anybody with half a brain will eventually come to realize this :) Somalia is better without Islam.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Islam is destroying the way of life of whatever country it gets into. Probably made up by some warlord to get free soldiers to fight other Arab tribes. Anybody with half a brain will eventually come to realize this :) Somalia is better without Islam.
You are also a kafir. Islam is the truth. We will die on it ni matter how much kufr you push

You are also a kafir. Islam is the truth. We will die on it ni matter how much kufr you push
Islam is a made up religion that you only follow because you happened to be born into it. It has zero evidence of being real but because you've been indoctrinated you're willing to do mental gymnastics to rationalize being Muslim. Keep tabs on the posts I plan on bringing and responses I have on this forum and I will plant the seeds of doubt in your mind. I plan on shaking your iman and enjoying the cognitive dissonance you will experience.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Islam is a made up religion that you only follow because you happened to be born into it. It has zero evidence of being real but because you've been indoctrinated you're willing to do mental gymnastics to rationalize being Muslim. Keep tabs on the posts I plan on bringing and responses I have on this forum and I will plant the seeds of doubt in your mind. I plan on shaking your iman and enjoying the cognitive dissonance you will experience.
That is what every kafir tells me. You were born into it. The evidence is all around us. Shaking my iman you cant even try

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The Quran is evidence. If you dont make tawbah and die like that i fear for you of eternal cadaaab

The Quran is evidence. If you dont make tawbah and die like that i fear for you of eternal cadaaab
The Qu'ran is not evidence of Islam being real. The Quran is an unimpressive poetry book. Please don't tell me you're one of those Muslims who go on about the Quran being so beautiful that it couldn't possibly be man-made. Don't tell me you really believe that. That is something so incredibly subjective that it comes across as someone who has no evidence clutching at straws in an attempt to make an argument.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The Qu'ran is not evidence of Islam being real. The Quran is an unimpressive poetry book. Please don't tell me you're one of those Muslims who go on about the Quran being so beautiful that it couldn't possibly be man-made. Don't tell me you really believe that. That is something so incredibly subjective that it comes across as someone who has no evidence clutching at straws in an attempt to make an argument.
That is what the kufar of old said nothing new

You people remind me of the Jehovah witness folks that keep knocking on your doors even tho they know the whole building is muslim :farole: follow what you want you made that choice but dont think you can brainwash someone else!

Last edited:
That is what the kufar of old said nothing new
I don't blame them. It was a poor argument then and it's a poor argument now. Say, you believe in the "prophets" before Muhammad right? Tell me why their evidence was much more impressive than Muhammad's? They were splitting seas, bringing clay birds to life with their breath and remaining unburnt after walking into fires. What's Muhammad's in comparison? Oh look how lovely my poems sound. How... lackluster. Don't for a second think that if Muhammad lived today instead of the 7th century you would've been convinced by that.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You people remind me of the Jehovah witness folks that keep knocking on your doors even tho they know the know whole building is muslim :farole: follow what you want you made that choice but dont think you can brainwash someone else!
Their heart is not settled cause of the kufr. The naclah is coming down on them so they go around muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending