tirakoob. who is what?

What is your qabiil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Looma dhama. Where is D+M, Reer Xamar, Reer Baraawe, Bajuni, Gabooye, Somali Bantu (Reer Gooleed) and Yibir? You must include them so that this can be a fair and accurate census.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Looma dhama. Where is D+M, Reer Xamar, Reer Baraawe, Bajuni, Gabooye, Somali Bantu (Reer Gooleed) and Yibir? You must include them so that this can be a fair and accurate census.

I edited the poll to include D&M and 'others'.

Duchess

VIP
Why would you vote in a poll that calls you 0.5?

There aren't enough options to include every clan that falls under the 'other' category. Plus, it's not like I created the term. The Somali government did and 0.5'ers seem to have no problem participating in a government that deems them to be half a being. :zhqjlmx:

Duchess

VIP
sxb hawiye have zero votes so far. I think earlier you were arguing hawiye being the biggest Somali qabiil? If power was being shared right here today..you lot would go home with none.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::dance:

He's not even Hawiye but Barawani. He's 50% Hawiye 30% Bantu 20% Omani.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
sxb hawiye have zero votes so far. I think earlier you were arguing hawiye being the biggest Somali qabiil? If power was being shared right here today..you lot would go home with none.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::dance:
.5 got 2 votes while Hutus got none. What a time to be alive.:dead:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
He's not even Hawiye but Barawani. He's 50% Hawiye 30% Bantu 20% Omani.
His mother used to clean ammunition and sing anti-government songs for USC during their first invasion of Baraawe. She kidnapped and forcefully married a Reer Baraawe man. She would point a Kalashnikov at him every night before he would have intercourse with her. Hutus are so crazy, even their women were holding people against their will during the civil war. :wow:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Seriously yaa ugu shubaya reer Samosa :mjlol:I know for a fact they ain't no more than 3 Samosas on SS.

Duchess

VIP
His mother used to clean ammunition and sing anti-government songs for USC during their first invasion of Baraawe. She kidnapped and forcefully married a Reer Baraawe man. She would point a Kalashnikov at him every night before he would have intercourse with her. Hutus are so crazy, even their women were holding people against their will during the civil war. :wow:

I wish Somali society took female-on-male rape seriously.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Most people here are Darood, by a large margin as well

This place is a strong MJ constituency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts