tirakoob. who is what?

What is your qabiil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Dblocks are the majority here as suspected. I will make a thread tomorrow telling all the daroods to appear for tirakoob just to see if MJs are indeed the majority.
That's not going to happen. Daroods already fall for that during Muqdisho's uprising. NEVER AGAIN

Lol at me being sheegato and HT being 99% MJ.:mjlol: Walle anaga wax aragnay. lolI'm reer Hirsi iska dhal ah. Abdalla who's a member here is also reer Hirsi and you can ask him if you don't believe me. You can also ask Duchess and Idol if you want.:kobeok:

:umad:You don't have to get butt hurt and say me and Halftime discuss PL politics. All reer PL do. The two of you aren't the only ones lmao. No one bothers with politics on this site so that's that. Anyway do you and HT discuss PL politics in the luuq? Cause I haven't sen y'all doing it in public :drakelaugh:

I'm a well respected Puntite soldier sxb. If you wanna know about my past and the wars I've taken part in just go google my somnet nick. obamadatazz:westbrookswag:
Nooooo...

I said I was 99% sure he was MJ not that he is 99% MJ, dead. I don't care if you're MJ, I don't even know you. So you all know each other from S Net; does that mean you have to be incredulous about my heritage? Should I reveal my entire abtirsi? Take a DNA test? What do you want from me exactly?

I'm not butthurt, I'm calling you out for stirring the pot. Halftime made a thread about Puntland and oil, where were you? Go look it up.

So you're only here to socialize with people you know from Snnet. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts