tirakoob. who is what?

What is your qabiil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I keep seeing this being repeated. Maybe we should do a clan by clan break down.
The only MJ active posters here are you, me, Idman and Abdalla. I don't know where they get this SS being MJ majority thing from.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
i think there both related to your favorite puntlander @gegroor:ulachen001:

did you test them or something how do you know:ulachen001:
you cant claim to be landheer in one hand when it comes to population then reject everybody who claims to be mj on the other:cryinglaughsmiley:
I think he's mohamoud Garad, my Reer ayeeyo.

:obama: don't know too many hawiye gaalo mashallah sxb

Aideed.

Looks like the Dblocks are the majority here as suspected. I will make a thread tomorrow telling all the daroods to appear for tirakoob just to see if MJs are indeed the majority.

I forgot Kaafiye. Samawada and Halftime are both sheegato.:kanyeshrug:

You must be the sheegato because @Halftime and I have discussed Puntland politics in a sincere manner I have to see from you.
I'm good at reading people. I'm 99.9% sure Halftime is MJ. Your ugly, divisive post here makes me wonder what your intentions as a sheegato are. :sass2:

And if you want to reply ICU's post why don't you quote her? :uCkf6mf:
focking jebarti hole sspot weeyan :pacspit::pacspit:

I shall be bring the sword of the noble isaaq on your heads

:gunsmiley: Bring it, waji-dhurwa-yahow.

did you test them or something how do you know:ulachen001:
you cant claim to be landheer in one hand when it comes to population then reject everybody who claims to be mj on the other:cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm telling you, some people want to stir the pot for no reason.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You must be the sheegato because @Halftime and I have discussed Puntland politics in a sincere manner I have to see from you.
I'm good at reading people. I'm 99.9% sure Halftime is MJ. Your ugly, divisive post here makes me wonder what your intentions as a sheegato are. :sass2:

And if you want to reply ICU's post why don't you quote her? :uCkf6mf:

:gunsmiley: Bring it, waji-dhurwa-yahow.

I'm telling you, some people want to stir the pot for no reason.
Lol at me being sheegato and HT being 99% MJ.:mjlol: Walle anaga wax aragnay. lolI'm reer Hirsi iska dhal ah. Abdalla who's a member here is also reer Hirsi and you can ask him if you don't believe me. You can also ask Duchess and Idol if you want.:kobeok:

:umad:You don't have to get butt hurt and say me and Halftime discuss PL politics. All reer PL do. The two of you aren't the only ones lmao. No one bothers with politics on this site so that's that. Anyway do you and HT discuss PL politics in the luuq? Cause I haven't sen y'all doing it in public :drakelaugh:

I'm a well respected Puntite soldier sxb. If you wanna know about my past and the wars I've taken part in just go google my somnet nick. obamadatazz:westbrookswag:

Last edited:
Air Jalam, could you tell me tell me the difference between Reer Hirsi, Reer Khalaf and Reer Mahad.

Waa mahadsantahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts