Timo Jilac culture of still living at home with parents after they get married is wild.

GuanYu

Custom title
Why you flipping it on me now about the Kufar Government which is what I charged on you since you always claim you're a conservative person and on the the deen, I'm not the one who brags "i'm conservative on the deen" like you which is why I say for you Social Welfare is only halal in Muslim countries with a Muslim Government ruling with the Sharia and collecting their revenues from Zakat and other halal Muslim Governemnt revenues.
I believe a Muslim recieving social welfare from a Kufar Government that is currently waging a war on muslims, the same Kufar Government that broke peace 'the covenent' in 2001 between Muslims and Kufar, it's not Islamically acceptable to voluntarily/willfully receive Social Welfare handouts from them. So I suggest you stop advocating for haram, as you said is haram, do not try to lead innocent Muslims astray and it's not more haram than living with your in laws which tame compare to Kufar Government who are killing millions of Muslims

Are you ok in the head ah'uudibillahi minashaaydani rajiim they are a couple the man is there for his wife they are muslims, they are family the brother always respects is in-laws and would never dare go anywhere near her as his parents are there, so all this "non-maharam" fearmongering in a safe environment like a family home.
Most South Asian Muslims who are on the deen use halal mortgage to buy a new house and because of their good family values they have their parents chipping in too to help. Some South Asian Muslims from some small Hanafi intersects claim riba mortgages are not haram and engage in it but they are only a minority. Whichever they buy a house for residential purpose or their first 'buy to let' which will gaurantee generational wealth, you see with the South Asian community only the first and second generation did some struggle and now they mashaallah they are in their 5/6 generation doing very well AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU TRY TO SLANDER THEM AND ALSO DENY THE POOR SOMALIS TO MAKE THE FIRST/SECOND GENERATION STRUGGLE so their children and children's children etc, can live comfortable and have compounding generational wealth, I thiught you are some one value the family wealth building since you are always on about "if he's/they are rich, remeber getting rich is always a process and must delay gratification by trying to live comfortable now.
"Rent is cheap outside of london" kulaha, lol, who wants to live outside London? remember we are talking about Somalis they don' want to get away from London. The rent in London Is astronomical most people are trying to run away from it and get on the property ladder which is why the UK government is trying to make easier for people to do that as we speak politicians are fighting with each about who makes it easier to get people on the property ladder.

I'm not sure about South Asians Muslims having more family issues than Somalis when in the Somali community is basically broken now and it's mostly single mother (Kufar Government) households raising children on her own, why? because they have kick out the husband/father out the house in order comply with the Kufar Governent social welfare rules and this destroys families, this is the reality of the average Somali household yet you want to claim South Asians "have more family issues than us", you are insane if you think that.
When you refer to "In-law abuse and drastic toxic bust ups" in the South Asian community, I don't think would be much of a problem with Somali women since they mostly have (many times) a lot brothers who would shut down torturous abuse.
Mmh I'm not sure if you read my post before the last one, where i quoted you a hadith. This non mahram fearmongering as you're saying. Only a person with Dayouth Tendencies would accept such things, regardless of the religion of the brother in law, it still is unacceptable

here lemme quote you the hadith again
(IN RED)

It was reported from ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Beware of entering upon women.” A man from among the Ansaar said: “O Messenger of Allaah, what about the brother-in-law?” he said: “The brother-in-law is death.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4934; Muslim, 2172). (source: Islamqa.info Question: 7653)

"The basic principle with regard to accepting this money is the reports narrated by al-Bukhaari (7164) and Muslim (1045) from ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) used to give us things, and I would say: Give it to one who is more in need of it than me. Then on one occasion he gave me something, and I said: Give it to one who is more in need of it than me, and the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Take it. Whatever of this wealth comes to you when you are not hoping for it or asking for it, take it, otherwise do not hanker after it.”

Because it was money that was given voluntarily by the giver, without there being any harm or humiliation connected to taking it, so there was nothing wrong with him accepting it.

It makes no difference in this regard whether the government is Muslim or non-Muslim, so long as that does not result in compromising one’s religious commitment in any way."

Source (Islamqa.info, Question 127193)

So now you know the Fax regarding this, what you claimed was haram, was infact proven not to be. therefore it is most advisable that you seek Allah's forgiveness for you have transgressed

And your premise of your statement is based upon the fact that South Asians have higher rate of property owner ship and generational wealth, This is not something Somalis Give any 2 flying F*@#$% about, on educational level we're competing same levels with them even more so.

It sounds like to me you into South Asians Very much, Why not go for 1 and make her come live with you LMFAO Let's see how it goes :pachah1:

I don't why Somalis are so primitave and put jiggyjiggy above all else. Yet have the cheek to look down on the Black community when we aren't any better. Smh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

s
I wouldn't necessarily say everything he wrote is jibberish as he did make valid points such as trying to not rely on government, also the hadith he mentioned is sahih. however the other things he mentioned is a miscalculation.

It is a must that the husband provides accomodation when married, If they both work, they can easily pay for a 1 bedroom apartment and it is better. Family Dynamic is also the main thing. The Wife basically needs to have her own space with her husband in order for her to relax and not be pressurised.

Also a question to macquul, Would you want your siblings and parents to hear , when you are getting Jiggy With it?

Like personally There should be no marriage, if the husband isn't able to provide an accomodation whether is council house or private renting, if the wife agrees to work to pay some rent, that's great. Like as a man you should take pride in yourself, guess i'm an oldie then lol
the hadith he mentioned has nothing to do with what he was saying bc u can work for urself if u live on ur own

Why you flipping it on me now about the Kufar Government which is what I charged on you since you always claim you're a conservative person and on the the deen, I'm not the one who brags "i'm conservative on the deen" like you which is why I say for you Social Welfare is only halal in Muslim countries with a Muslim Government ruling with the Sharia and collecting their revenues from Zakat and other halal Muslim Governemnt revenues.
I believe a Muslim recieving social welfare from a Kufar Government that is currently waging a war on muslims, the same Kufar Government that broke peace 'the covenent' in 2001 between Muslims and Kufar, it's not Islamically acceptable to voluntarily/willfully receive Social Welfare handouts from them. So I suggest you stop advocating for haram, as you said is haram, do not try to lead innocent Muslims astray and it's not more haram than living with your in laws which tame compare to Kufar Government who are killing millions of Muslims
Who said council housing is haram? Is getting benefits also haram?
Is going to state funded schools haram? is supporting the government through taxes also haram?

Based

VIP
Lol, who are we as Somalis to criticise South Asian family values when it's the secret to their success They are the highest earners in UK per capita and have the most sme's (small and medium enterprises), they are the most educated group, they are the least on welfare, they pay the most taxes, they are rising to the top in Silicon Valley and India was the richest country in the world and India is rising again and has big a future.
Instead of criticising them and poking fun at them, we should be inspired by them as Somalis who are rock bottom in all measures as a ethnic group.
Say mashallah South Asians are defying White Supremacy, what acheivments does Somalis stand to give them a leg to critisise and laugh at South Asians.

Somalis need to practice some of these habits to increase their family values as family values is the bedrock to all success for a ethnic group in a multicultural society.
Thank you.

I respect South Asians doing this. Even the ones who don’t go through the haram route of getting a mortgage are minted. They own houses, they own pricy cars and their children have the best education they can get with private schools.

Unfortunately this would never be accepted in Somali daqan as we see it as eeb to be married and still staying at the family home. I also would never see this change.

I think for Somalis now it would be best if the kids/young adults of today. See to their kids generation and provide for them all the things that we didn’t have growing up. So that they may make it better for their kids and so on.

GuanYu

Custom title
s

the hadith he mentioned has nothing to do with what he was saying bc u can work for urself if u live on ur own
And that was the point i made, the hadith is sahih, however it was a miscalculation on his part to use it on this context

I respect South Asians doing this. Even the ones who don’t go through the haram route of getting a mortgage are minted. They own houses, they own pricy cars and their children have the best education they can get with private schools.

Unfortunately this would never be accepted in Somali daqan as we see it as eeb to be married and still staying at the family home. I also would never see this change.

I think for Somalis now it would be best if the kids/young adults of today. See to their kids generation and provide for them all the things that we didn’t have growing up. So that they may make it better for their kids and so on.
When did Asians first come to the UK? Many of the houses they own are houses they bought in the 60s to the 90s. Believe me, the average Asian couple, no matter how long they live with the in-laws and are earning average incomes cannot afford a half a million house in London without some sort of mortgage.

When did Asians first come to the UK? Many of the houses they own are houses they bought in the 60s to the 90s. Believe me, the average Asian couple, no matter how long they live with the in-laws and are earning average incomes cannot afford a half a million house in London without some sort of mortgage.

Agreed majority do mortgage and they did have a leg up for coming to the UK earlier then Somalis. Alhamdullilah Somalis don’t accept mortgage at all especially in the current climate. But there is a minority that don’t do mortgage, that pull funds together and purchase assets for family that way.

Again we’ll see how our children’s generation do. As most Young Somalis now are either sub letting council houses or are in council houses themselves even when they earn a decent salary.

Bangladesh in London all live in the same house parents with four sons all the wives and children, they save money and every year they buy a house and rent it out

Big difference is, south Asians came to the U.K. in the 1960s, where houses were dirt poor, Somalis came in the 1990s/2000s, where houses prices were too high already.

The only option for Somalis to afford a home without haram mortgage Riba (which is a major sin) is to move up north, plenty of cheap cities up north, Sheffield, leeds etc which has high Somali population and Somalis have been buying properties up north.

londoners stop moaning, get out of your comfort zone

Agreed majority do mortgage and they did have a leg up for coming to the UK earlier then Somalis. Alhamdullilah Somalis don’t accept mortgage at all especially in the current climate. But there is a minority that don’t do mortgage, that pull funds together and purchase assets for family that way.

Again we’ll see how our children’s generation do. As most Young Somalis now are either sub letting council houses or are in council houses themselves even when they earn a decent salary.
A lot of Somalis did have the capabilities of doing that which is why some of our parents have land and houses back home worth 100k. Hagbaad, borrowing from each other ect are things Somalis have been doing but instead of investing the money into the UK like Asians they instead used it for back home.

The real crux is that our parents generation unlike timo jilecs never thought of the UK a place they'll stay permanently. If they did, they definitely would have made more of an effort to get on the property ladder especially considering the fact that schemes like right to buy make it easier and cheaper to buy the council house you live in.

A lot of Somalis did have the capabilities of doing that which is why some of our parents have land and houses back home worth 100k. Hagbaad, borrowing from each other ect are things Somalis have been doing but instead of investing the money into the UK like Asians they instead used it for back home.

The real crux is that our parents generation unlike timo jilecs never thought of the UK a place they'll stay permanently. If they did, they definitely would have made more of an effort to get on the property ladder especially considering the fact that schemes like right to buy make it easier and cheaper to buy the council house you live in.
Agree , I read somewhere the diaspora sends 2 billion annually back home.

We are 1 of the few countries whose economy relies on the diaspora to send money back home :dead:

Agree , I read somewhere the diaspora sends 2 billion annually back home.

We are 1 of the few countries whose economy relies on the diaspora to send money back home :dead:
Exactly, one thing I've realized is that timo jilecs don't have the same connections to back home like Somalis. Some of them came to the UK since the 50s and came as economic migrants. Their whole family tend to be in the UK and they don't have a lot people they need to send money back their country to.

Somalis mostly came during the war and many had no intentions of staying which is why you'll find a habayar in a council estate but with three villas and lands worth ridiculous amounts.

Exactly, one thing I've realized is that timo jilecs don't have the same connections to back home like Somalis. Some of them came to the UK since the 50s and came as economic migrants. Their whole family tend to be in the UK and they don't have a lot people they need to send money back their country to.

Somalis mostly came during the war and many had no intentions of staying which is why you'll find a habayar in a council estate but with three villas and lands worth ridiculous amounts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest we have to thank south Asians in terms of setting the stone for ethnic minorities to live in the U.K., back when they came to the U.K. in the 1950/60s they were heavily discriminated against and racism was extremely bad.

They were the first one to build masjid etc and to be honest I prefer them than the madows, where historically we had beef with Jamaicans.

GuanYu

Custom title
To be honest we have to thank south Asians in terms of setting the stone for ethnic minorities to live in the U.K., back when they came to the U.K. in the 1950/60s they were heavily discriminated against and racism was extremely bad.
ARE you MAD, LOOOOOL rah, they stored that racist energy up, sent it straight to Us and only one am thanking is Allah almighty...

Most Asians take out loans, they have interest on them, especially the Asians who have big businesses, how do you think they get all this money?
Also u guys are generalising Asians, Most asians in the UK are poor and even as bad socioeconomic level as somalis and madows

ARE you MAD, LOOOOOL rah, they stored that racist energy up, sent it straight to Us and only one am thanking is Allah almighty...
He really does have a point. A lot of the halal foods, the big masjids, the Islamic council of Britain ect are due to the grandfathers of current Asians. We need to give thanks and respect where it is due. The amount of racism, islamaphobia ect the the 1950s-1980s gen dealt with is ridiculous, but they still carried on and made life of the average Muslim easier.

He really does have a point. A lot of the halal foods, the big masjids, the Islamic council of Britain ect are due to the grandfathers of current Asians. We need to give thanks and respect where it is due. The amount of racism, islamaphobia ect the the 1950s-1980s gen dealt with is ridiculous, but they still carried on and made life of the average Muslim easier.
Indeed.

Trending