Timo Jilac culture of still living at home with parents after they get married is wild.

Big difference is, south Asians came to the U.K. in the 1960s, where houses were dirt poor, Somalis came in the 1990s/2000s, where houses prices were too high already.

The only option for Somalis to afford a home without haram mortgage Riba (which is a major sin) is to move up north, plenty of cheap cities up north, Sheffield, leeds etc which has high Somali population and Somalis have been buying properties up north.

londoners stop moaning, get out of your comfort zone
House prices were affordable in the 90s, especially in some regions of London e.g Northwest, East London. Somalis got duped by the same timo jilacs who ran the masjids telling them not to buy houses and were doing the same things themselves. Now we out here with the same social mobility and wonder why our children are qasaaro and falling into crime and whatnot. Ive said it before on here but an immigrant that comes today is on the same social mobility ladder as a somali who came here in the 90s and that's a damn shame.

House prices were affordable in the 90s, especially in some regions of London e.g Northwest, East London. Somalis got duped by the same timo jilacs who ran the masjids telling them not to buy houses and were doing the same things themselves. Now we out here with the same social mobility and wonder why our children are qasaaro and falling into crime and whatnot. Ive said it before on here but an immigrant that comes today is on the same social mobility ladder as a somali who came here in the 90s and that's a damn shame.
Somalis arrived in the U.K. dirt poor with no money as refugees etc, what do you expect? You expect them to all of a sudden buy a house in the 90s? Coming fresh from the civil war? Come on bro.

It takes decades in terms of saving up etc to buy your own home, decades later houses are too high now. If Somalis came at the same time as Asian back in the 1960/70s then it would’ve been much easier for Somalis to purchase their homes in the 90s.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Like some have said, this is a temporary arrangement. They leave the nest, once they're able to afford a place of their own and have made it onto a successful career.

I have utmost respect for Asians (both timo jelecs and indhoyars). I also love their parental methods. Come 3 o'clock, those kids are on the first bus home from school, and they're indoors doing homework or helping with the shop/restaurant by half 3.

Ask yourself, did you ever see Asian kids loitering on the highstreet or in parks/football cages when you was a kid? No, you didn't. Tiger parenting, I believe it's called. In 20 years time, those Asian kids, that were running home as soon as the school tannoy went off, are successful doctors, solicitors, bankers and CEOs.

Somalis should take a leaf out of Asians. They've literally hacked living in the West, in terms of raising successful children and maintaining their respective cultures and traditions.

I take my hat off to them.

Like some have said, this is a temporary arrangement. They leave the nest, once they're able to afford a place of their own and have made it onto a successful career.

I have utmost respect for Asians (both timo jelecs and indhoyars). I also love their parental methods. Come 3 o'clock, those kids are on the first bus home from school, and they're indoors doing homework or helping with the shop/restaurant by half 3.

Ask yourself, did you ever see Asian kids loitering on the highstreet or in parks/football cages when you was a kid? No, you didn't. Tiger parenting, I believe it's called. In 20 years time, those Asian kids, that were running home as soon as the school tannoy went off, are successful doctors, solicitors, bankers and CEOs.

Somalis should take a leaf out of Asians. They've literally hacked living in the West, in terms of raising successful children and maintaining their respective cultures and traditions.

Depends which Asians you are talking about, in UK they aren't that succesful

Somalis arrived in the U.K. dirt poor with no money as refugees etc, what do you expect? You expect them to all of a sudden buy a house in the 90s? Coming fresh from the civil war? Come on bro.

It takes decades in terms of saving up etc to buy your own home, decades later houses are too high now. If Somalis came at the same time as Asian back in the 1960/70s then it would’ve been much easier for Somalis to purchase their homes.
In certain areas of London especially the ones I mentioned the Houses could be bought up for around 20k, now that those areas have been gentrified the timo jilac niggas are benefiting. When I mention timo jilac I'm talking specifically about Bengali, Pakistani and not indians. A majority of those non-latter came in the 90s too. Ive heard countless stories of masjids shouting about riba blah blah and those same niggas were buying up houses themselves. We only have ourselves to blame as another poster mentioned we came with the intention of one foot already out the door. Shouting that it's a gaalo country blah blah and not integrating and still living in the same council houses and mingling with madows/ajnabi with different cultures to us and wondering why after 30s years we have stagnated and the children are qasaaro.

One of my pops regret is not buying the semi detached house he lived in London before we moved up north for around 60k and that same area has houses now worth upwards of 800k. In before someone screetches HaRaM and that it was good somalis didn't get a mortgage or something else and completely miss the point.

You're wrong, saxiib. They're incredibly successful here.
As part of its monitoring of poverty and social exclusion, the New Policy Institute has analysed how the rates of income poverty differ between ethnic groups and the reasons for some of these differences. It finds:

• The income poverty rate varies substantially between ethnic groups: Bangladeshis (65%), Pakistanis (55%) and black Africans (45%) have the highest rates; black Caribbeans (30%), Indians (25%), white Other (25%) and white British (20%) have the lowest rates.
  • For all ethnic groups, the income poverty rate appears to have fallen at a roughly similar pace over the last decade.
  • For all ages, family types and family work statuses, people from minority ethnic groups are, on average, much more likely to be in income poverty than white British people.
  • The differences are particularly great for families where at least one adult is in paid work: in these families, around 60% of Bangladeshis, 40% of Pakistanis and 30% of black Africans are in income poverty. This is much higher than the 10-15% for white British, white Other, Indians and black Caribbeans.
  • For white British people, income poverty rates are similar across the country. For people from minority ethnic groups, however, income poverty rates are much higher in inner London and the English North and Midlands than elsewhere.
  • 70% of those in income poverty in inner London are from minority ethnic groups, as are 50% in outer London.
  • Differences in age, family type and family work status account for around half – but only half – of the 'excess' income poverty rates suffered by minority ethnic groups compared with white British people.
  • Of the three factors, family work status has the biggest effect for the Bangladeshi and Pakistani population. This is because of the high proportion of working-age Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, particularly women, who are not in paid work.
  • Family type has the biggest effect for the black Caribbean population, with both family type and work status having an effect for the black African population. In both cases, the prevalence of lone parents within these ethnic groups is an important factor.

You're wrong, saxiib. They're incredibly successful here.
1659968841169.png

In school, the timo jilacs who were still getting rides home in years 9 and 10 are the same successful ones we see today. Their cultures placed great importance on education and they are winning decades later.

In certain areas of London especially the ones I mentioned the Houses could be bought up for around 20k, now that those areas have been gentrified the timo jilac niggas are benefiting. When I mention timo jilac I'm talking specifically about Bengali, Pakistani and not indians. A majority of those non-latter came in the 90s too. Ive heard countless stories of masjids shouting about riba blah blah and those same niggas were buying up houses themselves. We only have ourselves to blame as another poster mentioned we came with the intention of one foot already out the door. Shouting that it's a gaalo country blah blah and not integrating and still living in the same council houses and mingling with madows/ajnabi with different cultures to us and wondering why after 30s years we have stagnated and the children are qasaaro.

One of my pops regret is not buying the semi detached house he lived in London before we moved up north for around 60k and that same area has houses now worth upwards of 800k. In before someone screetches HaRaM and that it was good somalis didn't get a mortgage or something else and completely miss the point.
Those who said don’t use Riba to purchase a house, but did so hypocritically, will be severely punished not only using Riba (a major sin) but also being a hypocrite.

As a Muslim, getting involved in Riba is a huge sin, that’s why majority of properly practising muslims purchase a house through their own savings rather than using Riba which purchasing a house using mortgage, you will be a slave to the banks, just now here in the U.K. the Bank of England will increase interest rates, add that to the cost of living crisis, many are in danger of losing their own “home” because they can’t afford paying off their mortgage anymore.

Instead of being in one of the most expensive cities in world like London, why don’t those who are moaning about house prices move up north? The days of purchasing your house in London is long gone bro, get out of your comfort zone and expand your options, save up etc.

Those who said don’t use Riba to purchase a house, but did so hypocritically, will be severely punished not only using Riba (a major sin) but also being a hypocrite.

As a Muslim, getting involved in Riba is a huge sin, that’s why majority of properly practising muslims purchase a house through their own savings rather than using Riba which purchasing a house using mortgage you will be a slave to the banks, just now here in the U.K. the Bank of England will increase interest rates, add that to the cost of living crisis, many are in danger of losing their own “home” because they can’t afford paying off their mortgage anymore.

Instead of being in one of the most expensive cities in world like London, why don’t those who are moaning about house prices move up north? The days of purchasing your house in London is long gone bro, get out of your comfort zone and expand your options, save up etc.
I don't think u guys know enough about timo jileec culture, most are engaging in some kind of haram, and the others are majority as poor as somalis, u just see the successful ones then project it onto all of them, most are unsuccessful

I don't think u guys know enough about timo jileec culture, most are engaging in some kind of haram, and the others are majority as poor as somalis, u just see the successful ones then project it onto all of them, most are unsuccessful
Many here are saying “if asians participated in haram, we should as well”, lmaooo come on guys, unbelievable, no wonder they’re soo obsessed with the dunya as if the akira doesn’t exist and that they won’t face the consequences in the akira for using Riba, the same Riba you used to purchase your home will be taken by the government as the mortgage didn’t get paid of when you died lmaoo, while you’re in your grave, your actual home, getting punished, due to your actions.

Wake up, move to a cheaper city, save up, then purchase your house without mortgage.

Many here are saying “if asians participated in haram, we should as well”, lmaooo come on guys, unbelievable, no wonder they’re soo obsessed with the dunya as if the akira doesn’t exist and that they won’t face the consequences in the akira for using Riba, the same Riba you used to purchase your home will be taken by the government as the mortgage didn’t get paid of when you died lmaoo, while you’re in your grave, your actual home, getting punished, due to your actions.

Wake up, move to a cheaper city, save up, then purchase your house without mortgage.
Not to mention all the abuse of women, treating daughter in law as a slave, verbal abuse, forcing their children into jobs they hate, being too strict parents, honor killings, etc etc

Why do u think u see so many end up rebelling and completely leaving Islam, Asian culture is too extreme and filled with bid'ah, they push their children away more of the time and believe or not alot probably don't even enjoy their life they are just living it to have their parents aproval, they will be forced to marry someone they hate aswell
How many Asians have u seen have "good marriage", all u hear about is the negative stuff

Not to mention all the abuse of women, treating daughter in law as a slave, verbal abuse, forcing their children into jobs they hate, being too strict parents, honor killings, etc etc

Why do u think u see so many end up rebelling and completely leaving Islam, Asian culture is too extreme and filled with bid'ah, they push their children away more of the time and believe or not alot probably don't even enjoy their life they are just living it to have their parents aproval, they will be forced to marry someone they hate aswell
How many Asians have u seen have "good marriage", all u hear about is the negative stuff
What you said was a different topic to what I’m saying, I’m talking about Riba mortgage, yes there are some extreme elements of Asian culture which is wrong, but this is a different topic of discussion.

What you said was a different topic to what I’m saying, I’m talking about Riba mortgage, yes there are some extreme elements of Asian culture which is wrong, but this is a different topic of discussion.
No because if you think about it, it all plays into each other, they live in the same house as multiple ppl including the daughter-in-law, there are many family issues which are caused as a result of this, its not good.
How many arguments u think u would get into between ur mum and ur wife, it will ruin the family

I legit recently had an argument with a timo Jilac friend of mine who got married that it was not normal to live with parents and move his wife in with them. Sure it saves money and costs and I understand that part but this is something common with Timo Jilac in general regardless of income. As my friend and his wife make a good salary and should not be hurting for money. He had the cheek to say to me his bedroom is at the end of the other side of the house therefore it was fine.

I think I'd suffer from permeant ED if I had to make love to my wife in the same house as my parents/siblings. The fact he was arguing with me and painting me out to be the weird one had me baffled. South asians built different wallahi and I haven't even got into the whole concept of using the new wife as free labour around the house etc...
I have South Asian friends who say that this part of their culture is strange and they are not planning to move to their in-laws house, but at the end of the day as long as they are comfortable then we don't really need to care. But the wife as free labour really annoys me. But I am not expecting every Desi household to be like this. Besides in a way it is a token of affection to the wife as it tells her that she is a part of the family. But it is still not the best thing as a married couple.

I have South Asian friends who say that this part of their culture is strange and they are not planning to move to their in-laws house, but at the end of the day as long as they are comfortable then we don't really need to care. But the wife as free labour really annoys me. But I am not expecting every Desi household to be like this. Besides in a way it is a token of affection to the wife as it tells her that she is a part of the family. But it is still not the best thing as a married couple.
The modern asians have basically discarded alot of the toxic culture now

Trending