Timo Jilac culture of still living at home with parents after they get married is wild.

I legit recently had an argument with a timo Jilac friend of mine who got married that it was not normal to live with parents and move his wife in with them. Sure it saves money and costs and I understand that part but this is something common with Timo Jilac in general regardless of income. As my friend and his wife make a good salary and should not be hurting for money. He had the cheek to say to me his bedroom is at the end of the other side of the house therefore it was fine.

I think I'd suffer from permeant ED if I had to make love to my wife in the same house as my parents/siblings. The fact he was arguing with me and painting me out to be the weird one had me baffled. South asians built different wallahi and I haven't even got into the whole concept of using the new wife as free labour around the house etc...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I legit recently had an argument with a timo Jilac friend of mine who got married that it was not normal to live with parents and move his wife in with them. Sure it saves money and costs and I understand that part but this is something common with Timo Jilac in general regardless of income. As my friend and his wife make a good salary and should not be hurting for money. He had the cheek to say to me his bedroom is at the end of the other side of the house therefore it was fine.

I think I'd suffer from permeant ED if I had to make love to my wife in the same house as my parents/siblings. The fact he was arguing with me and painting me out to be the weird one had me baffled. South asians built different wallahi and I haven't even got into the whole concept of using the new wife as free labour around the house etc...
Some are often very traditional and entrenched in old world customs and ways which to some may seem puzzling. If you aren't financially struggling I do not see the point. This might be partly motivated by extreme frugality or a desire to appease parents too. :cosbyhmm:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Depends who owns the house. I wouldn't mind my parents living with me in fact I encourage it. As long as we're running things by my rules.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Depends who owns the house. I wouldn't mind my parents living with me in fact I encourage it. As long as we're running things by my rules.
He is living at home with parents. It's not his own place.:oops: Rather he is under the tutelage of his parents and while married. He has not moved them in but lives under their roof.

You should always be ready to perform no matter the circumstances ED is for soy boys. I would be smashing wifey while my bro is on the top bunk. :shaq:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
He is living at home with parents. It's not his own place.:oops: Rather he is under the tutelage of his parents and while married. He has not moved them in but lives under their roof.
OHHH. I honestly just misread the title of the post LOL.

Oh yeah then I agree with Sheik

Nah it's their culture. Like they will move the wife in and thats were you get the horror stories of timo jilec women on twitter complaining about mother in laws from hell.

I've told this story before on here but I'll say it again. I had a Timo Jilac supervisor at one of my first jobs who was a grown man with kids. This nigga was living with his extended family including his parents and sister plus his brother who was also married. All under the same roof... This nigga also had kids... So he was basically out here karbaashin his wife under the same roof smh.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I've told this story before on here but I'll say it again. I had a Timo Jilac supervisor at one of my first jobs who was a grown man with kids. This nigga was living with his extended family including his parents and sister plus his brother who was also married. All under the same roof... This nigga also had kids... So he was basically out here karbaashin his wife under the same roof smh.
good hustle culture. I admire that. They're hustling.

Some are often very traditional and entrenched in old world customs and ways which to some may seem puzzling. If you aren't financially struggling I do not see the point. This might be partly motivated by extreme frugality or a desire to appease parents too. :cosbyhmm:
Its their culture and it's how you get the horror stories of the mother in law using the new wife as free labour. I had a coworker who divorced her Timo Jilac husband because she couldn't cope with the mother in law. Told me she was getting woken up like it was shift at 6am on the weekend to help clean lmaooo.

It happened to this Somali girl I use to know, she married one of them, and he ask her to live with his family. Safe to say asked for divorce really quick :ftw9nwa:

It’s old tradition might have worked in their country for survival. This is America they should drop it they don’t need it anymore husband and wife need their privacy to walk around naked in their own home if they wish lol Alxamdulilah we Somalis don’t do this I remememmy aunty dragging me by the ear when I tried to stay with my newly married sister’s home as a kid lol yeah no way.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
living with your parents is ok in some circumstances like my cousin lives with his mother when he is married and the reason why he lives with her is that she would be all by herself if he left, he has 2 other siblings that are also married but have their own houses, we are also Muslims we don't leave our parents all by themselves

living with your parents is ok in some circumstances like my cousin lives with his mother when he is married and the reason why he lives with her is that she would be all by herself if he left, he has 2 other siblings that are also married but have their own houses, we are also Muslims we don't leave our parents all by themselves
That’s the exception. We talking about the rule.

Their customs are very strange. I still don't get it. Also, their obsession with cousin marriages. Yuck!

Trending

Latest posts