Who took the most Ls

• Toronto

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • London

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty easily Toronto. They are known as the biggest criminals there, they are Drake groupies, have more or less abandoned the deen and can barely speak Somali.

These people can joke around with the bullying meme but we are well respected in the muslim community as the most pious who produce hafiz at a far higher rate than others. We don't try to assimilate into the western culture to the extent that other Somali diaspora communities do.

Imagine bragging about being known as the most feared criminals and the number one Hennessey purchasers.

Respected? :ulyin:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
reer london no doubt i can even make a rap song dedicated to reer uk bullying and would reach straight to number 1 in the uk single charts.

I am a Muslim but we all sin in different ways . Qamri isnt that bad anyways , after all it used to be halaal:kanyeshrug:
main-qimg-5f8fe829658728b40f6dab1f5925f7bf-c

This-is-Why-Islam-Prohibits-Drinking-Alcohol.jpg

12677408_1119885308062203_1575072602_n.jpg

wpid-20150312_195552.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
that person has been busted to be from the uk bro i read the thread lmfao

Your Habar Jeclo init Habar Jeclo been kuma ogayn. Nothing to brag about but Somalis in London have been running the local London drugtrade and in county with fierce force. Like a bullied community would be able to do that. I can post all the sources if you want.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your Habar Jeclo init Habar Jeclo been kuma ogayn. Nothing to brag about but Somalis in London have been running the local London drugtrade and in county with fierce force. Like a bullied community would be able to do that. I can post all the sources if you want.
save it for yourself and your fantasies i heard its turks and albanians that rule the drugtrade overthere

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
save it for yourself and your fantasies i heard its turks and albanians that rule the drugtrade overthere

Turks and Albanians only operate in a small part of North London. While Somalis are all over London so how would that be possible?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Turks and Albanians only operate in a small part of North London. While Somalis are all over London so how would that be possible?
nahh yall take orders from them somalis are too dumb in the west to rule anything even i must admit its acc chinese people that rule the drug trade in tdot .

Status
Not open for further replies.