Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Which one of the two communities brought the most shame to the Somali community

Reer Toronto?
BB325A64-0BEC-4E43-97EB-574E9F13DE8F.jpeg

Or reer London?
4C08E1E5-2D88-432B-B3BC-906E4111B914.jpeg

@kobe @Geeljire sanbuur @Geeljire lotus @Factz @sigmund @Ahmed_london @El qashin @Sheikh @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @MARAQ DIGAAG
@Kodeen

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Henny with cereal you gotta be kidding me?

Isn't that JR Smith's breakfast routine? :mjlol::drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I would say reer London, Toronto somalis are khasaaro but at least they don't get punked by pakis and nigerians, plus the stereotype cheap and clean came from here

:manny:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Pretty easily Toronto. They are known as the biggest criminals there, they are Drake groupies, have more or less abandoned the deen and can barely speak Somali.

These people can joke around with the bullying meme but we are well respected in the muslim community as the most pious who produce hafiz at a far higher rate than others. We don't try to assimilate into the western culture to the extent that other Somali diaspora communities do.

Imagine bragging about being known as the most feared criminals and the number one Hennessey purchasers.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Pretty easily Toronto. They are known as the biggest criminals there, they are Drake groupies, have more or less abandoned the deen and can barely speak Somali.

These people can joke around with the bullying meme but we are well respected in the muslim community as the most pious who produce hafiz at a far higher rate than others. We don't try to assimilate into the western culture to the extent that other Somali diaspora communities do.

Imagine bragging about being known as the most feared criminals and the number one Hennessey purchasers.

There is a reason I tagged you first bro, excellent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts