Thousands of Somali Soldiers that were sent to Eritrea are missing

Somalian mentality - fighting for others while their country is a shithole.

giphy.gif

Lies are often spread by people, we will see if this is the truth eventually.

Remember that tweets in Somali politics are often fake.

Who is lying. There are videos of mothers crying for their children. Why is Somalia Government sending Somalian army to die for the habash

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Who is lying. There are videos of mothers crying for their children. Why is Somalia Government sending Somalian army to die for the habash

This story has already been discussed at length here. It was untrue then and it is untrue now.

To reiterate, at no point in the last five months since this story broke has evidence of Somali troops fighting abroad been produced. Harun Maruf investigated these claims exhaustively, going as far as to contact the mothers in the original video, and found no evidence to the affirmative:
Tigray connection? There is no firm proof cadets were taken to Tigray. Parents worried by this claim referred me to social media reports when I asked proof. I also spoke to other families who spoke to their sons in Jan & Feb and their sons told them they have not been to Tigray.

As I said in my previous comment, hiring untrained, inexperienced soldiers is illogical given the alternatives:
It is highly unlikely that Ethiopia National Defence Forces would babysit 3000 SNA soldiers when they could just as easily hire seasoned foreign mercenaries like FARC, or, better yet, enlist any of the millions of Oromo males available for military service.

Not to mention, there are two main parties to this conflict, Ethiopia and TPLF, and both would benefit from disclosing Somalia's involvement. All it would take is a single photograph or footage showing a SNA/Somali soldier in uniform to be released. Since neither have done so, and all the opposition have produced is the testimony of some poor, misinformed habaryaros, this story is likely bunk.

Last edited:
idk how one can defend this regime. From selling out a 1977 war hero Qalbi dagax to xabashas to assassinating a 1977 war hero Galaal to now manufacturing and supplying cannon fodders to protect the Intrests of amxaras .this story is only the tip of the ice berg

Based

VIP
idk how one can defend this regime. From selling out a 1977 war hero Qalbi dagax to xabashas to assassinating a 1977 war hero Galaal to now manufacturing and supplying cannon fodders to protect the Intrests of amxaras .this story is only the tip of the ice berg
What happened to Qalbi dhagax? I remember hearing about it a few years ago.

Reborn
If this news is true wouldn't those soldiers immediately release a video on their plight? Giving how Somali politics works this would've been the case right?

reer

VIP
The K5 freedom fighter abdikariim sheikh muse "qalbi dagax" was extradited to Ethiopia by this regime and they have placed ONLF on the terrorist list .
qalbi dhagax waa a terrorist with marehan blood on his hands. he was extradited to his overlords. guul farmajo.

Last edited:
qalbi dhagax waa a terrorist with marehan blood on his hands. he was extradited to his overlords. guul farmajo.

How was he a terrorists ? Killing ethiopians during war is act of terrorism now ?
How can you support a somali being blind folded and given to TPLF ?

reer

VIP
How was he a terrorists ? Killing ethiopians during war is act of terrorism now ?
How can you support a somali being blind folded and given to TPLF ?
stop deflecting waa terrorist with marehan blood on his hands i support his deportation. so hes a hero for inuu marehan cadow ku yahay? say inaa marehan necebtahay with your chest.

stop deflecting waa terrorist with marehan blood on his hands i support his deportation. so hes a hero for inuu marehan cadow ku yahay? say inaa marehan necebtahay with your chest.

You've called him a terrorists without providing proof of what you claim .
The war hero Qalbi dagax extradition will be on mr cheese I'm not suprised that you support a somali being extradited to xabashis, they say Farmajos awoowe hirabu twedros use to snitch and help abyssinians capture somali war heros in futuh xabasha times 🀭

Trending