Thousands of Somali Soldiers that were sent to Eritrea are missing

I want those parents to band together and report Farmaajo to every relevant court on earth.
All they need to do is provide evidence of their son's information and the day they were taken to be killed by Habashis- Or "training" as Team Farmaajo calls it.
I donโ€™t think any court will convict a president in where he sends his troops as fucked up as that is.

So many lies. Who is going to belive them in the future of they are willing to lie and act like fรถr 40 dollars

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

Time in, Time out, we see these types. When disproven, it resorts to insults

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
So many lies. Who is going to belive them in the future of they are willing to lie and act like fรถr 40 dollars
They're campaigning for Farmaajo and dont even know about It. Those lies will help him get reelected yet their intention all along was to destroy his reputation Lol #Fail

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
They're campaigning for Farmaajo and dont even know about It. Those lies will help him get reelected yet their intention all along was to destroy his reputation Lol #Fail

The intention is to overwhelm people with a deluge of lies and distortions that they no longer know what to believe. In turn, the entire process becomes dubious and ripe for manipulation; if the fake news peddlers win, they got rid of Farmaajo the cheater, but if Farmaajo wins, he obviously cheated. It is similar to how Trump manufactured the "stolen election" narrative months in advance to cast doubt on Biden's victory.

This entire debacle exposes how fundamentally bankrupt the opposition is. Beyond increasingly trite claims of "Farmaajo bad", they are essentially empty suits with nothing to offer but fake news and divisive qabil politics.

Amazonian

The intention is to overwhelm people with a deluge of lies and distortions that they no longer know what to believe. In turn, the entire process becomes dubious and ripe for manipulation; if the fake news peddlers win, they got rid of Farmaajo the cheater, but if Farmaajo wins, he obviously cheated. It is similar to how Trump manufactured the "stolen election" narrative months in advance to cast doubt on Biden's victory.

This entire debacle exposes how fundamentally bankrupt the opposition is. Beyond increasingly trite claims of "Farmaajo bad", they are essentially empty suits with nothing to offer but fake news and divisive qabil politics.
No worries but tbh I really wanna see them continue damaging their credibility. The only people who share these false narratives are those who feel isolated in today's Somali politics.

giphy.gif

Have to agree with you there, but there are some obvious things you dont lie about. Americans news spends hundens of millions on human psychology

Som

VIP
all these mothers in different cities aren't all lying. The biggest issue here is a president being made commander in chief without checks and balances.
Do we have names , surnames and Identification of missing soldiers? Any last message on social media confirming they were in Eritrea-Ethiopia?

Do we have names , surnames and Identification of missing soldiers? Any last message on social media confirming they were in Eritrea-Ethiopia?
these are things you should be asking the government.
You want mothers and fathers to be running a NISA like database at home? :what1:
are you retarded or something?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
You want mothers and fathers to be running a NISA like database at home? :what1:

0f8.png

The burden of proof is on the party making the claim. If they are unable to substantiate their claims, then the claim is unfounded, and no effort should be made to dismiss it. Imagine having the gall to call someone retarded and not understanding something as simple as this.

If the government really did what you say it did, prove it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
View attachment 167342

The burden of proof is on the party making the claim. If they are unable to substantiate their claims, then the claim is unfounded, and no effort should be made to dismiss it. Imagine having the gall to call someone retarded and not understanding something as simple as this.

If the government really did what you say it did, prove it.

It's bs just like the troops sent to Libya to fight along side Turkish troops there, but the government needs to work on PR and getting ahead of dumb stories like this. It'd be nice if they took these hooyo's and had them speak to their kids on the phone on TV.

Amazonian

It's bs just like the troops sent to Libya to fight along side Turkish troops there, but the government needs to work on PR and getting ahead of dumb stories like this. It'd be nice if they took these hooyo's and had them speak to their kids on the phone on TV.
And even then some idiots on here would still be attacking those poor mothers for exposing the truth. The government needs to crack down on fake media networks that propagandize the political process. Also politicans who fuel these kinda false narratives should immediately be apprehended for instigating violence. The type of work they do wouldnt sit well in any developed country so why should we continue listening to these dangerous narratives?
I'll be arrested in a heartbeat if I said I'd kill Donald Trump and folks here dont even like him.
Its time to implement new laws

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
And even then some idiots on here would still be attacking those poor mothers for exposing the truth. The government needs to crack down on fake media networks that propagandize the political process. Also politicans who fuel these kinda false narratives should immediately be apprehended for instigating violence. The type of work they do wouldnt sit well in any developed country so why should we continue listening to these dangerous narratives?
I'll be arrested in a heartbeat if I said I'd kill Donald Trump and folks here dont even like him.
Its time to implement new laws

Definitely the answer would be "they got paid to say their sons are okay".
Anyways from the looks of it Somalia is still to fragile for answering in punitive ways to these kinda harmful allegations, maybe in 10 years when we have a built up army.

honestly I dont know what to believe here. I really hope its not true. Ethiopia army is very large they dont need somali! But if it did happen i would not be suprised

Som

VIP
No I'm asking those who say Somalia sent soldiers to Ethiopia, if you going to make a statement about something you should bring more evidence than some somali website.

Amazonian

No I'm asking those who say Somalia sent soldiers to Ethiopia, if you going to make a statement about something you should bring more evidence than some somali website.
They have no evidence. Why do you think the opposition candidates stayed quiet after publishing these stories. If I was running for president I would be going ham on Farmaajo right about now bringing up those Eritrean troops. I'd have a legitimate reason to gather support. I would also be on every talk show mentioning Tigray every chance I get.

So to answer this question. The opposition cant use this story as ammo. Because its fabricated, it's fake and they dont have the receipts to back it up.

Som

VIP
They have no evidence. Why do you think the opposition candidates stayed quiet after publishing these stories. If I was running for president I would be going ham on Farmaajo right about now bringing up those Eritrean troops. I'd have a legitimate reason to gather support. I would also be on every talk show mentioning Habasha every chance I get.

So to answer this question. The opposition cant use this story as ammo. Because its fabricated, it's fake and they dont have the receipts to back it up.
That's suspicious, if they had any proof it would destroy farmaajo politically but if they don't bring out the evidence it's because there's none.
Honestly though if this turns out to be true I'm officially done with Farmaajo and will be against him, this is a serious allegation.

Amazonian

That's suspicious, if they had any proof it would destroy farmaajo politically but if they don't bring out the evidence it's because there's none.
Honestly though if this turns out to be true I'm officially done with Farmaajo and will be against him, this is a serious allegation.
๐Ÿ’ฏ
I'm with you on that one. This is no easy allegation. It's the kinda story that can put a politician behind bars for instigating violence.
Which is why the opposition is quiet about this claim. This is a nuke they can use against Farmaajo and by nuke it mean his supporters would be the first to disown him. Including me.

But when you dont have nuclear nukes you stay quiet behind the keyboard and let the fake news outlets report for you so that later you can say you had nothing to do with it .

Trending