Thousands of Somali Soldiers that were sent to Eritrea are missing

oh wow, that’s so depressing. Shame on who ever was behind this sick agenda making so many mothers cry. Fortunately truth has a way of always coming out, I hope the parents get a peace of mind and the culprit behind all this gets some serious help. We have to do better :)

Your just another sick brainwashed supporter of Farmajoo. I will save these post for future documentation. Wadani my ass. Exposed.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Do you think it's acceptable for Farmaajo to send thousands of young Somali soldiers for "training" to Eritrea?

abaayo that is way different than telling hundreds or even thousands of mothers that their children died. Anything else is politics and politics is not for the faint heart, I understand that but the line has to be drawn somewhere by both sides.

abaayo that is way different than telling hundreds or even thousands of mothers that their children died. Anything else is politics and politics is not for the faint heart, I understand that but the line has to be drawn somewhere by both sides.

Why can't these soldiers just call their mothers and say "hi hooyo, I am alive"?

It's very simple. Either they are alive or they are dead. The burden of proof is on Farmaajo and his cult.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your just another sick brainwashed supporter of Farmajoo. I will save these post for future documentation. Wadani my ass. Exposed.

With all due respect my brother, you have very extreme views, sometimes your posts shock me to my core but despite all that, I can tell that you are still a good person that perhaps was negatively affected by others and their comments. I hope that you realize what we write, we still have to answer for in akhira, so don't let temporary politics change u for the worse. :)

oh wow, that’s so depressing. Shame on who ever was behind this sick agenda making so many mothers cry. Fortunately truth has a way of always coming out, I hope the parents get a peace of mind and the culprit behind all this gets some serious help. We have to do better :)

The agenda is more sinister than it seems and I'll make a thread on it as well. The plot is a foreign driven conspiracy to tarnish the image of the Somali Army and entire national forces apparatus. For two main reasons. The aim is to keep foreign troops in place and keep the arms embargo on Somalia.

Some people might be misguided and believe spreading this sort of fake news is negative for a politician, but in reality it is bad for the wider nation.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The two aren't neccessarily mutually exclusive sxb. both are true.
farmaajo's power in gedo comes from Ethiopia, moalimu is on video interprating for the xabashi general. That is a fact.

As for the missing kids, all the news outlets reported back in 2019 when these kids were being listed and taken to Eritrea, and now the kids are nowhere to be found. I have no reason to disbelieve crying mothers, and every reason to disbelieve farmaajo who is on video lying about everything including his failed promises.

just say it, I will defend my adeer farmaajo from any accusation directed him, whether it be true or false.
N&N is a wide church in itself and its supporters even more diverse, but one thing they have in common is they focus too much on debunking every lie instead of critically thinking about the motive of any given propaganda piece and evaluating it, they rush.

The accusation of SNA fighting TPLF has no negative political implication on N&N, why do you think I keep mentioning TPLF agents and I even made a thread about not exposing military secretes and assets speaking to the bots.

So what was the point of this propaganda if not for political gain ? its not always good to debunk propaganda because it can sometimes aid you, Farmaajo whether he does it knowingly or not has used propaganda and scandals spread about him in his favour, I look at the results and this is what they show me, so why is a prominent member of the cabinet giving credence to a blatant lie, why are military personal dissproving it under orders from their superior ranked officers ?

Its because there is going to be a big thing happening and its coming from the IC, the government is already aware of this but as usual they will not reveal it straight away.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why can't these soldiers just call their mothers and say "hi hooyo, I am alive"?

It's very simple. Either they are alive or they are dead. The burden of proof is on Farmaajo and his cult.

an event this strong can not be swept on the rug, the truth always comes out, I have lost count of the number of accusations that came out, went viral, eventually got debunked only for a new one to come out in few months. At some point, the accusations will lose value so when something like this really happens, it will be hard to get justice. We must be careful and also fair while still holding different political views :)

With all due respect my brother, you have very extreme views, sometimes your posts shock me to my core but despite all that, I can tell that you are still a good person that perhaps was negatively affected by others and their comments. I hope that you realize what we write, we still have to answer for in akhira, so don't let temporary politics change u for the worse. :)

Munafiiq. And Allah will question you why you support an evil man such as Farmajoo. I only warn my people against this evil man and the hatred that he and his buun family hold for them. Look at what happened to Somali boys in Tigray? Which you so easily dismiss. Don't think you can fool or outsmart God.

N&N is a wide church in itself and its supporters even more diverse, but one thing they have in common is they focus too much on debunking every lie instead of critically thinking about the motive of any given propaganda piece and evaluating it, they rush.

The accusation of SNA fighting TPLF has no negative political implication on N&N, why do you think I keep mentioning TPLF agents and I even made a thread about not exposing military secretes and assets speaking to the bots.

So what was the point of this propaganda if not for political gain ? its not always good to debunk propaganda because it can sometimes aid you, Farmaajo whether he does it knowingly or not has used propaganda and scandals spread about him in his favour, I look at the results and this is what they show me, so why is a prominent member of the cabinet giving credence to a blatant lie, why are military personal dissproving it under orders from their superior ranked officers ?

Its because there is going to be a big thing happening and its coming from the IC, the government is already aware of this but as usual they will not reveal it straight away.
if TPLF is so bad, why did farmaajo hand qalbidhagax to them? Farmaajo's relations with Ethiopia is with ETHIOPIA, regardless of who is at its helm, amhara or tigray. He needs their military support in Gedo and other parts of Somalia so he's beholden to them, they say jump, he says how high. It's that simple.
don't lecture us on TPLF being bad when your adeer was making all kinds of deals with them, and he continued to make those same deals with abiye's regime. You can deny, spin and cry all you want, but those are facts, not a conspiracy BS.

And it was TPLF that released Qalbidhagax out of good will whilst Farmajoo was putting pressure on them to either kill him or keep him in jail so as to not embarrass him.

It is beyond disgusting that these people are still using the wadani card.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Munafiiq. And Allah will question you why you support an evil man such as Farmajoo. I only warn my people against this evil man and the hatred that he and his buun family hold for them. Look at what happened to Somali boys in Tigray? Which you so easily dismiss. Don't think you can fool or outsmart God.

I have no reason to doubt u brother and I have no reason to doubt the dowlad, if the accusation turns out to be real when the facts come out, we have to hold the dowlad accountable and it if it's not, we have to stop this non stop opposition and give every government that comes to power a chance by supporting them to their last day in office. :)

I have no reason to doubt u brother and I have no reason to doubt the dowlad, if the accusation turns out to be real when the facts come out, we have to hold the dowlad accountable and it if it's not, we have to stop this non stop opposition and give every government that comes to power a chance by supporting them to their last day in office. :)

Ok, fair enough. Time will tell the truth. The concerned parents haven't yet spoken to their boys and all they want is to know if they are ok and still alive. If those boys are alive and returned home than even I will support Farmajoo.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Eventually the opposition will become just like the boy who cried wolf and whenever they choose to tell the truth no one will be there to believe them because they've already damaged their credibility and folks will turn a blind eye. One too many narratives have been debunked and too many clout chasers have learned how to go viral.

Time to restrict the internet, we've tried :jcoleno:

Som

VIP
The two aren't neccessarily mutually exclusive sxb. both are true.
farmaajo's power in gedo comes from Ethiopia, moalimu is on video interprating for the xabashi general. That is a fact.

As for the missing kids, all the news outlets reported back in 2019 when these kids were being listed and taken to Eritrea, and now the kids are nowhere to be found. I have no reason to disbelieve crying mothers, and every reason to disbelieve farmaajo who is on video lying about everything including his failed promises.

just say it, I will defend my adeer farmaajo from any accusation directed him, whether it be true or false.
I haven't seen any evidence of these claims, it's only he said she said at this moment but I'll admit that the tigray conflict was the perfect war in order to "test" the newly trained SNA troops outside Somalia, I see why Farmaajo would do that but we have no evidence. Just speculation

I haven't seen any evidence of these claims, it's only he said she said at this moment but I'll admit that the tigray conflict was the perfect war in order to "test" the newly trained SNA troops outside Somalia, I see why Farmaajo would do that but we have no evidence. Just speculation
all these mothers in different cities aren't all lying. The biggest issue here is a president being made commander in chief without checks and balances.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1024x538_588073.jpg

[/QUO
Farmaajo looks like a austistc kid with his new adapted Metros sexual foster parents.:mjkkk:

Seriously though, remember when that Sambacwore the Ethopian tradtional clothes and lip synced to their anthem:ohlord:Abit and Afwerki would neve ever wear our clothes like Fatashaari,Shaal,and Macaws because they enjoy humiliating him and show him off as their pet.:snoop:

Dy_ceuwWkAA4kIc.jpg

Attachments

• Dy_ceuwWkAA4kIc.jpg
    Dy_ceuwWkAA4kIc.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 77
Farmaajo's fraudulent Kacaan Government is purposefully ignoring these mothers and refusing to tell them where their sons are.

According to AllSanaag: 1000 boys from Gelinsoor district are "missing"- sent to an imaginary training camp from which they have not been heard of/seen since.

Fake news is destroying the world for real.
:snoop:

Man, Ethiopia has over 10k soldiers in peacekeeping mission abroad and over 160k in the army and additional thousands in the training camps. Every kilil has also its own liyu with each at least 30k. How on earth Ethiopia is now relying on 1000 soldiers from Somalia without using its full potential and while there are more Ethiopian soldiers in Somalia? How can a sane person believes such BS is beyond me. Just few days ago Ethiopia inaugurated the new batch of army personnel.

Trending