Thoughts on Djibouti? πŸ‡©πŸ‡―

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Djibouti πŸ‡©πŸ‡― is our little brother with whom we share 1000s years of history dating back to the Kingdom of Punt, we have tribes that live on both sides of the border, we are Redsea nations, we are linked by faith and Djibouti & Eritrea are both the main allies of Somalia in Africa πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ™πŸΏ
Our neighbours πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ«‘πŸ«‘

Khaemwaset

VIP
How much money would you need to make live comfortable in djbouti ? and how much is is a house also?
I remember for a year we lived in Djibouti we rented a nice house that was about 4 stories tall with balconies. And we are average.

The internet is very expensive but if you come in with western qualifications and get a job with it you'll be eating good in Djibouti.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Djibouti should just be an absolute monarchy like Bhutan or Brunei tbh. Why even hold elections like a clown, IOG should just crown himself King and the country would probably be more a lot more functional.
Djibouti TFR is horrendous. I see it being taken over by Oromo from Ethiopia in the future with the backing of Afar.
That's what the bases are for.

Djibouti TFR is horrendous. I see it being taken over by Oromo from Ethiopia in the future with the backing of Afar.
Unless they suddenly open the floodgates to immigration, that isn't happening. Furthermore, Afars already tried to pull some shit with FRUD but were promptly put back in their place afterwards.

And what of an Ethiopian invasion? Not happening whatsoever since Djibouti has several military bases from various countries. They are basically guranteed protection lol

Khaemwaset

VIP
Djibouti should just be an absolute monarchy like Bhutan or Brunei tbh. Why even hold elections like a clown, IOG should just crown himself King and the country would probably be more a lot more functional.

That's what the bases are for.
We should get the Ciise Ugaas to come back from Dir dhaba and become the King of Jabuuti

Khaemwaset

VIP
Unless they suddenly open the floodgates to immigration, that isn't happening. Furthermore, Afars already tried to pull some shit with FRUD but were promptly put back in their place afterwards.

And what of an Ethiopian invasion? Not happening whatsoever since Djibouti has several military bases from various countries. They are basically guranteed protection lol
Yes when the Ethios backed Afar milita, FRUD, to take over Djibouti around the same time the funded militia in Somalia. The Djiboutian government got the French and Americans to give them some aircrafts and we carpet bombed the afars into submission and burned down any Afar village that held FRUD millita and it was over by 1994.

Now these niggas are trying to get brave again.

Yes when the Ethios backed Afar milita, FRUD, to take over Djibouti around the same time the funded militia in Somalia. The Djiboutian government got the French and Americans to give them some aircrafts and we carpet bombed the afars into submission and burned down any Afar village that held FRUD millita and it was over by 1994.

Now these niggas are trying to get brave again.
Don't most Afars live in the Somali parts of Djibouti?

Khaemwaset

VIP
What are they trying to do now?
The Ethios are funding Afar millita against Ciise in sitti knowing Djibouti can't do anything cause its past our "international borders"

The Ethios are funding Afar millita against Ciise in sitti knowing Djibouti can't do anything cause its past our "international borders"

He is probably involved himself in that situation those conflicts coincidentally kicked off when a opposition coalition was forming against him uniting Somali and Canfar.

He could easily help the Somalis of Sitti but he doesn't care that's what it comes down to. Ethiopia intends to keep pushing the Somalis out of Shinile and those poor people ilahi baa uu maqan.

Khaemwaset

VIP
He is probably involved himself in that situation those conflicts coincidentally kicked off when a opposition coalition was forming against him uniting Somali and Canfar.

He could easily help the Somalis of Sitti but he doesn't care that's what it comes down to. Ethiopia intends to keep pushing the Somalis out of it completely
It's a mixture of those two.

The Ethiopian state is fundamentally against Somalis. Galbeed has shrunk drastically in living memory. As the decades go by Somali Galbeed gets smaller and smaller. As Ethiopian proper expands into the region and kicks Somalis off their land. Addis funds everyone from Afar to Oromo to achieve this.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Couldn't they threaten to close off their port that Ethiopia heavily relies on?
IOG ain't got the dog in him and secondly Djibouti also relies on Ethiopians paying is to use their port so a trade war like this would collapse both countries.

If IOG was serious he would send arms and train ciise millita to cross the border and pillage Afars and if Ethiopia keeps going then increase Tariffs on everything coming through Djibouti port.

It's a mixture of those two.

The Ethiopian state is fundamentally against Somalis. Galbeed has shrunk drastically in living memory. As the decades go by Somali Galbeed gets smaller and smaller. As Ethiopian proper expands into the region and kicks Somalis off their land. Addis funds everyone from Afar to Oromo to achieve this.
I don't think it was always like this. TPLF funded Liyu heavily although IIRC they did get into some conflicts with ONLF.

Someone could correct me if I'm wrong

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don't think it was always like this. TPLF funded Liyu heavily although IIRC they did get into some conflicts with ONLF.

Someone could correct me if I'm wrong
Tplf was worse, they are the ones who created Jail Ogaden, a camp for Somalis set up by the military, and it was the period when tanks were rolling through somali areas and people went "missing".

GemState

36/21
VIP
We should get the Ciise Ugaas to come back from Dir dhaba and become the King of Jabuuti
Djibouti per capita is the same as Tunisia and Ukraine. IOG needs to be hanged from his balls, it should be the easiest thing in the world to make Djibouti the African Cyprus

Trending

Latest posts