Thoughts on Djibouti? πŸ‡©πŸ‡―

I wish Somalis invested in Djibouti instead of Kenya. Much rather see people who speak the same language as me and look like me benefit. I don’t know why Somalis went to Kenya instead?!

NidarNidar

Punisher
I wish Somalis invested in Djibouti instead of Kenya. Much rather see people who speak the same language as me and look like me benefit. I don’t know why Somalis went to Kenya instead?!
It's good we invest in our neighbours, east Africa needs to be united fiscally for us to shine, one thing we're good at is creating strong alliances, we need to look further ahead and look for economic alliances instead.

Used to love Djibouti as my Somali Brothers before the war on Khaatumo state. Now I will be the first one to celebrate if something terrible happened in that country

Easier to do business and much bigger market.

Djibouti atm is absolutely dead for business no one wants to set up only to have odayga demand a nice stake in your company 'so you can continue to do business'.

Djibouti could have been a Singapore lakiin we have the current situation instead

Best people though good hearted

Last edited:

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Beautiful country with huge potential once it can get a decent government in place. Shame that Somalis all over could have had it good...

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Historically speaking, did the Djiboutians consider themselves as Somali? If so, were they affected by the civil war? And are they qabil-orientated? If you answered yes to all of these, then Djibouti is better off being its own country and the money of all Somalis (including Djiboutians if they consider themselves as Somali) should be kept in Kenya for security.

But if Djibouti is safe from a civil war (or anything cucko from Mogadishu), then I might consider learning French.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
Djibouti πŸ‡©πŸ‡― is our little brother with whom we share 1000s years of history dating back to the Kingdom of Punt, we have tribes that live on both sides of the border, we are Redsea nations, we are linked by faith and Djibouti & Eritrea are both the main allies of Somalia in Africa πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ™πŸΏ

Trust me many have tried, but IOG holds a monopoly on everything important so it's hard to prosper

@Khaemwaset sorry bruddah but @Garaad Awal is kinda right the place would've been better if it wasn't Geele's cash cow

Trending

Latest posts