This xalimo believes somali men are colorist

A dark woman with a large booty? Also why do all of these kids on forums say fuuto? It’s futo
Two Us or one U ya get what I mean. Also whats wrong with a dark women with a large booty, the o.g fuuto wayne (yeah I used two Us and what) before every other race wanted the same features and gets BBLs and their lips done.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Two Us or one U ya get what I mean. Also whats wrong with a dark women with a large booty, the o.g fuuto wayne (yeah I used two Us and what) before every other race wanted the same features and gets BBLs and their lips done.
Comes down to personal preference I guess

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
There's some truth there idk why shes getting gaslit. Somali men today are more colour conscious than our parents generation.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
At this point I might just stop using this forum. You guys discuss these repetitive twitter topics 24/7, change it up. If you are a women and you burn/harm your skin because a man likes his women lightskin then you’re just an idiot simple as that. Blaming it on beauty standards only makes you more of a sheep.

I believe we can all agree that somali women are the main perpetrators of skintone discrimination in the somali community
:sass2:
i think she is talking about Somali men in the west because the Somali men in the west consume west media which dehumanise dark skin women because of slavery. However all most of the colourist I seen happened are usually our mother. However we what we are going to is not ignoring how some of are fathers treat our dark skin sibling, somali men do discriminate too but they do in non direct way which makes seem they are not colourist but that still is colourist.

Imagine blaming your self esteem issues, while trying to relax your hair, on Somali men and not the person bleaching their face. The guy who wants a light skin girl will go for a light skin girl and not one who has to bleach her skin. Those who bleach their skin look like ghosts and cause long term damage to their skin.

Trending

Latest posts